Name:	At Impact Sept 26 2015 135.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	41433

CRG-1: PISTOL GUNFIGHTING
    May 20-21, 2017
    Orange, Texas
    Instructor: Jon Payne

All training must begin with fundamentals. This comprehensive fundamentals class is designed to prep you for the more advanced courses such as Close Range Gunfighting. Through a carefully designed and detailed curriculum we are able to bring you up to a level of skill in a short two day class that previously would take over 4 or 5 days to achieve at other schools.
    You will learn a complete presentation of the modern combative technique of the pistol which will put you in good standing for any defensive situations you may encounter in the real world.
    We will also be incorporating fundamental Point Shooting techniques which will prep you for the more advanced courses such as Advanced Reactive Gunfighting. You will learn the components of various point shooting methods and integrate them into your existing skill sets. This knowledge will put you in good standing for any defensive situations you may encounter in the real world.
    No experience or prior training is needed to attend this class and it is specially suitable for beginners, or as a tune-up for accomplished shooters.

ENROLL HERE

This course is packed full of great information. If you've never attended a professional training class this is exactly what you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times a year does this class run? Wife and I are interested, but probably not available till the end of the year.

I normally only teach this class once a year, but if there's enough interest I'd be happy to do another.

I just finished teaching the skills learned in CRG-1 to 5 law enforcement and corrections officers. Their qualifications scores improved anywhere from 20 to 50%, their gun-handling skills improved 100%, and their confidence level in their abilities was raised substantially. You can get the same quality of training expected for LEO and Military right here in Orange TX.