M&P 15-22 with Franklin BFS 3

My trigger just came in and had a few minutes to play with it before it got dark. I didn't get a chance to take video, but will soon. This is freaking awesome! With the can on, it ran at near full auto speeds. I haven't been this pumped about a gun in a long time. Install was easy, took about 30 mins going very slow. I did have to grind down the safety stops so the selector would go into binary. Double taps are quick and on target and doesn't take more than a couple of seconds to blow through a mag. I know, I suck for not posting pics/videos, just excited and wanted to share. As soon as the weather clears, I'll post some.

A quick video I took at the range the other day. This is using cheap bulk ammo. I still have to work on my timing a bit and just picked up some HV ammo that I'm hoping will cycle the bolt a little faster.

That BFS III trigger ROX!
    I put one in a 9mm SBR carbine and get a woody every time I take it to the range ;-)

BTW, how long did it take to get yours? Mine took about 6 weeks. Also, have you had any issues with it? The one they sent me was totally out of spec and didn't work correctly. It would fire binary with the selector in semi mode as well as going full auto occasionally. I sent it back to them and about a week later got it back. In the box was a whole laundry list of things that was wrong with it. However, it's working correctly now and I LOVE it

Peace-Out,
    BT8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

It really is a shitload of fun. I ordered mine from optics planet a couple of weeks ago, took 3 days. I didn't have any trouble with it, it dropped right in and ran great. I function tested it quite a bit before firing and other than me throwing off the timing by screwing with it and having to reset the disconnector, it's been great. It's awesome as a screw around gun. I just picked up 10 different boxes of HV and gonna see how it does, but it seems about 1-2 secs to dump the mag. Not really all that practical, but that wasn't the intention.