Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coachrick View Post
    Yep...I tried online; but not enough stuff on sale to make the 40% off a killer deal. MIGHT drop by the store tomorrow...maybe...there's BBQ just up the street
    I was thinking the same thing about in store as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about in store as well.
    Ain't this a kick in the head...fine print states the coupon code can't be used with any 'sale' or combined with any other offer. Not only that, it shows the expiration date as 3/11 !!!!! Dang

$20 Off Your Purchase Of $50 Or More: Enter or verify that the code GETLUCKY is in your cart at checkout, and $20 will be deducted from your order of $50 or more. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding firearms, clearance, ammo, sales, shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Offer can not be used on gift cards. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 3/11/17.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhorn1986 View Post
    I would periodically stop in the one in Sugar Land. If there was more than 5 customers in the whole store, it was a busy day. I never minded them. Their gun department was fairly well stocked, especially when compared to Academy in Rosenberg. They never carried any fly fishing gear, which is my other pastime, so it was more convenient to go to BPS in Pearland or Katy and make it a one stop.
    Worked at that location. Some days it would be busier than just 5 people, and was often understaffed, but it was still a shit store. We did carry flies, and some rods and reels, but had a very diminutive selection.

Word on the street is that they won't be marking down any guns at Sugar Land, rather they'll be transferring their inventory to the spring store. I doubt that it's true though, there's too much overpriced shit from the other 3 stores to move all of it to one, unless they consolidate it to stores that remain open across the US.

Quote Originally Posted by coachrick View Post
    Ain't this a kick in the head...fine print states the coupon code can't be used with any 'sale' or combined with any other offer. Not only that, it shows the expiration date as 3/11 !!!!! Dang

$20 Off Your Purchase Of $50 Or More: Enter or verify that the code GETLUCKY is in your cart at checkout, and $20 will be deducted from your order of $50 or more. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding firearms, clearance, ammo, sales, shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Offer can not be used on gift cards. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 3/11/17.

Thanks for for saving me the trip.

There was one in Corsicana, south of Dallas about an hour on I-45, that I went into once back in 2014. I went by it last week. It was closed. Don't know when it happened nor do I care.
    "How brave must one be to have freedom? One must be brave enough to die for others to have the freedom that the one fights for."

Quote Originally Posted by Southpaw View Post
    Thanks for for saving me the trip.
    Upon further review, my experience at the Round Rock store was a bit more fruitful than I first assumed it would be. The young lady at the register read my coupon that only mentions firearms and ammo as excluded(actually read the coupon as though she was seeing it for the first time). She made no mention of "Additional restrictions" and told me anything other than firearms and ammo would be fair game. I got some marked down splatter targets , some Insoles and an Under Armour shirt for $34 vs about $65 retail. Could have done better sticking with the clearance apparel; but I don't have any room in the closet as it is!

Their Energizer rechargeable batteries were marked down in some AA and AAA packs...might have been a good filler to reach $50 or just a good savings overall...not spectacular; but not bad. Someone finding clearance shoes or apparel could do pretty well relative to retail(North Face stuff, not to mention UnderArmour and 5.11 are seriously stupid prices at retail).

LOL, damn, Gander Mountain...

Walther PPQ M2 in .40, plus tax plus $25 shipping: $699.99 at GM for a used one, or
    $649.99 for a new one.
    Or $564.34 brand new, same gun, plus tax at the LGS.

Round Rock store is officially closing

Is there such a thing as "unofficially closing"?
    "How brave must one be to have freedom? One must be brave enough to die for others to have the freedom that the one fights for."

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast