Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The judges think they can do anything anytime

These asshole judges need to be put in their places. I just don't believe they could even think they have this much power. Trump should just ignore these fools and go about the countries business. On Tucker Thursday night they had a dipstick saying that all citizens of the world have the same rights of Americans under our Constitution. The only reason they are doing this crap is because Trump is letting them.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...0000-refugees/
    Even duct tape can't fix stupid ... but it can muffle the sound!

This looks like a job for :Attachment 41676
    "But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." Dalai Lama

"I'd rather have a hog problem than an asshole problem "- TXARGUY

Obama tried to ignore the judiciary and go about his business. I did not think too highly of that.

Take a deep breath, OP.

President Trump has deliberately chosen to hang a painting of Andrew Jackson in the White House, and have himself photographed in front of it.

No tweets, no comments -- Just to convey the message that other Presidents have also ignored court orders, even those of the Supreme Court.

As Jackson so eloquently said "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it."

The Constitution contains no provision that compels the Chief Executive to obey an order of the Court.

The only relief, is for the House of Representatives to impeach the President for high crimes and misdemeanors.

If the House finds no cause for impeachment, then the Court can pound sand.

When the Vatican condemned Josef Stalin for tyranny over eastern Europe, Stalin replied with the quip: "How many Rifle Divisions does the Pope have?"

Our system of Government might not be perfect, but it is surely the best on the planet.

Be well.
    It was what it was, back when it was good, and it ain't getting any better any time soon.

Trump will restructure the 9th circuit. It might take a year or two but it's coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree! Subscribed!
    Just because the answer is simple does not mean itís not the answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Recoil45 View Post
    Trump will restructure the 9th circuit. It might take a year or two but it's coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lets hope so. We should tar and feather the outgoing activist judges

Quote Originally Posted by MTA89 View Post
    Lets hope so. We should tar and feather the outgoing activist judges
    Better idea: not pay them and strip their benefits. Why pay someone for a bad job?
    -Dugan Ashley
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshopperglock View Post
    Calling me an idiot won't prove your point. Don't get butthurt that not everybody else in the world agrees with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    naw, he's the great uniter, he has brought us all closer together as Americans

To All,

FDR was 100% about one thing (if nothing else): When judges exceed their lawful authority by ignoring law/precedent/The Constitution, the 1st remedy is to "pack the court" by appointing more good judges to OUTVOTE the bad jurists.
    Appointing another 10 judges to the 9th Circuit should remedy things nicely.

yours, satx
    "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Quote Originally Posted by satx78247 View Post
    FDR was 100% about one thing (if nothing else): When judges exceed their lawful authority by ignoring law/precedent/The Constitution, the 1st remedy is to "pack the court" by appointing more good judges to OUTVOTE the bad jurists.
    Appointing another 10 judges to the 9th Circuit should remedy things nicely.
    We certainly don't want judges that would be "good" from FDR's perspective...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast