Suggestions on radio for my Harley Street Glide

Been working on improving the music sound quality on my Street glide. Just finished installing an alpine amp (forget what model but its 4 channel) and focal 6.5 inch full range speakers. It sounds a world better lots of depth and clarity than the rockford fossgate 5 inch that were in there and blown and a hell of a lot louder, I can actually hear it going down the highway. My deal is now the jvc head unit that the previous owner put in is very low end with only 1.5 volt preamps. I want a media receiver (no cd player) with at least 4v preamp outputs and front and rear and sub. eventually I will add 2 more speakers for the rears right now it only has the 2 front speakers in the batwing faring. any suggestions on what is good now a days? I have been out of the loop in what is good today.

Alpine/kenwood

Sent with my IPhone with electronics and fuzzy logic...

Kenwood has been a strong unit for a decent price. My 87 Corvette had one and it was solid, see no reason why it wouldn't work on a bike.

ussoldier1984,

Fwiw, amazon.com just yesterday had some NEW but discontinued ALPINE car stereos for sale at below half of MSRP, so you may want to do a "look-see" over there. = I've had GOOD luck with the 2 Alpines that are in my PU & the 94 MB.

yours, satx
    "Resistance to tyrants is obedience to Almighty God."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1803

Radio?! I thought the motor noise was the music on bikes! I know my gear driven cams are. Just kidding, sounds like it'll be nice when you're done.

Suggestions on radio for my Harley Street Glide

Quote Originally Posted by ussoldier1984 View Post
    Been working on improving the music sound quality on my Street glide. Just finished installing an alpine amp (forget what model but its 4 channel) and focal 6.5 inch full range speakers. It sounds a world better lots of depth and clarity than the rockford fossgate 5 inch that were in there and blown and a hell of a lot louder, I can actually hear it going down the highway. My deal is now the jvc head unit that the previous owner put in is very low end with only 1.5 volt preamps. I want a media receiver (no cd player) with at least 4v preamp outputs and front and rear and sub. eventually I will add 2 more speakers for the rears right now it only has the 2 front speakers in the batwing faring. any suggestions on what is good now a days? I have been out of the loop in what is good today.

Try this out www.crutchfield.com

You can even narrow it by the Harley Streetglide and preout voltage. I've used crutchfield many times in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by texasnurse View Post
    Try this out www.crutchfield.com

You can even narrow it by the Harley Streetglide and preout voltage. I've used crutchfield many times in the past.

Thanks!! I completely forgot about that site. I have used them before.