Thread: .50 DTC ammo

.50 DTC ammo

I just purchased a 50 DTC upper and I am looking for ammo. Please let me know if you have any. Thanx
    A wise monkey never monkeys with another monkey's monkey!

Hunting and fishing is boring, killing and catching is fun. Quote; Master Sargent John Hubbard Washington Army National Guard

If you haven't, you might want to ask over at Calguns too.

Thanx, that's where the upper came from. They are allowed to own 50dtc but can not own 50bmg. Go figure. The only difference between the two is the over all length and the swell are shortened a 1/10th of an inch. Same bullet same primer, maybe a little less powder. But almost the very same thing. The guy that I bought it from did not want to sell any brass or bullets to even reload. So I am on a search for ammo. Thanx again!

Hunting and fishing is boring, killing and catching is fun. Quote; Master Sargent John Hubbard Washington Army National Guard

Hopefully someone will come along soon with some worthwhile info for you. Good luck with your quest.

Thank you