Thread: Ivory Holsters

Ivory Holsters

OK so I was so displeased with AlienGear holsters I figured I'd find one of those 1 man kydex operations and give them a try.

First one I found on Instagram was Ivory Holsters, he advertised he was Catholic, and since Jesus is my Homeboy I figured why not.

He even went and got a gun mold for my P320 and custom made me a IWB with tuckable clip and "concealment wing". Not only is it beyond comfortable, but the concealment wing keeps the grip right against my body at 3:30 (or anywhere). Super comfortable!
    Got an OWB for the same gun and it is oddly comfortable as well, just because it's contoured. Also has these quick clips which are cool.
    He also threw in a "blem" OWB for my XDs, it's the freaking Candian Maple Leaf kydex. In gonna wrap it in vinyl so whatever.

Also picked up a cheapy "Clinger" off ebay for my P220, and it's just fine, but doesn't hold a candle to the Ivory Holsters. Kind of a shame. hopefully I can source a concealment wing and his adjustable cant/tuckable clip for my Clinger

I definitely recommend the Ivory Holsters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Nice. I really like the quick clip idea - (or should it be quick magazine?)
    "We've had civilized killin' here for years". - Sam Hollis "If you care, you WON'T leave your pants in an unattended vehicle . . ."diesel1959 "At TGT after the first page (of a thread) all bets are off. Then by the third page typically two members get into some squabble over some erroneous fact [sic]." - Tx69

yeah I don't really know what the benefit is of the clips on the OWBs...

or are you referring to my mag storage?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk