GoPro HERO Session Review and Shooting Tip

While a camera review may not seem like something gun related I'm posting it because of how much it has improved my shooting and how often people ask me about it.

https://gunpowdermeditation.com/2017...ession-review/

Great write-up, I got a GoPro Hero5 Black in December and used it during several trips to Germany. I love the damn thing!

My only gripe that you didn't mention is the cost of accessories. Battery life isn't impressive either but I bring the recharging cord with me so it's not been an issue. Of course I had to buy a 128GB micro-SD card, but given the high quality of the videos I think it's worth the price!

Oh, one more gripe. I hate suddenly going someplace then realizing I should have brought my GoPro. We drove up and down Willow Loop last weekend and I would have loved to have had it. I would take it everywhere but in an open Jeep I am worried about someone snatching it!

Cheers! M2
    When you're wounded and left on Afghanistan's plains,
    And the women come out to cut up what remains,
    Jest roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
    An' go to your Gawd like a soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by majormadmax View Post
    Great write-up, I got a GoPro Hero5 Black in December and used it during several trips to Germany. I love the damn thing!

My only gripe that you didn't mention is the cost of accessories. Battery life isn't impressive either but I bring the recharging cord with me so it's not been an issue. Of course I had to buy a 128GB micro-SD card, but given the high quality of the videos I think it's worth the price!

Oh, one more gripe. I hate suddenly going someplace then realizing I should have brought my GoPro. We drove up and down Willow Loop last weekend and I would have loved to have had it. I would take it everywhere but in an open Jeep I am worried about someone snatching it!

Cheers! M2
    Thanks!

What accessories are expensive? My only expense so far has been mounts and SD cards, neither of those are particularly expensive. But then again my SD cards cost half what yours do.

I keep mine running all the time at matches or at the range. I've gotten​ some crazy stuff on video.

Quote Originally Posted by majormadmax View Post
    My only gripe that you didn't mention is the cost of accessories.
    Just get the Chinesium accessories. 10% of the cost and 90% as good.