• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. Evalladares86

SOLD [Houston] Ruger GP100 357 Magnum/38 special FOR SALE $550

No gun trade. Cash only Ruger GP100 357 Magnum/38 special FOR SALE 4.2 Inch barrel Hogue wood grip Hi-viz front sight Hi-viz rear sight 2 HDK quick loads Bianchi leather holster Barrel brush Ruger lock Factory sights ONLY 200 rounds shot through this gun.
    2. B

M-1 Garand Gunsmith in Houston Area?

Do any of you know of a good M-1 Garand gunsmith in the Houston area? I have an excellent 1955 HRA that I would like to have checked out top-to-bottom. Thanks!
    3. HtownMiner

Best place to get barrel threaded in Houston?

Hello all, I want to get my 9mm beretta 92fs threaded for a silencer. Do you guys have recommendations on who to go to in the Houston area? Thanks in advance.
    4. C

Best Place and Type for Beginner Hunting

Hello all. Me and a few of my friends would like to go hunting somewhere outside of the Houston area. We have plenty of experience with firearms and many different choices of firearms to bring, but have never been hunting before and feel a bit above our heads when it comes to figuring out how...
    5. C

CLOSED Closed

Closed
    6. C

Shops or Private that Sell Mosins in Houston

Hi all, Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have been having an incredibly hard time finding a Mosin Nagant rifle in all of Houston for a reasonable price. The only place I saw them is at Collectors Firearms for over 300 bucks. Do you have any recommendations for people or places in...
    Top Bottom