• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. night life

WTS [Fort Worth] Selling AMMO + Magazines + REASONABLE A-Zoom 223 Snap Caps New in Box magazines clips AMT 80% Anodized Lowers

A-Zoom 223 or 308 Snap Caps New in Box $14. each box Meet at Texas Dept of License area near lot. 6413 Woodway Dr. South of Altamesa in Wedgewood East , SouthWest Fort Worth. I pay your TX sales tax. Other items available include Ammo , no firearms New Sealed magazines #1. Glock...
    2. usarmy3rdid

New to Texas, Where to shoot near Victoria??

I'm new to Texas from Pennsylvania. Tons of places to shoot where I used to live. I'm finding it difficult to find anything near Victoria. The one range I did find on a search has ridiculous membership fee and they make you pay again every time you shoot! Can anyone help me out or is this it...
    3. FKS

DFW area Rifle range where I can shoot standing

Are there any ranges that I can shoot my AR from a standing position? I can get over not using FMJ rounds if required, but sitting/bench shooting isn't the kind of range time, I am looking for.
    4. N

Firearm-centric Business Directory now LIVE! - TACDEN.COM

We are currently looking for a total of 5 businesses to go through and test the functionality of tacden.com. For your time, you will receive a free 3 month subscription! If you're interested in testing, email me at nate@tacden.com. TacDen is your tactical solution to discovering the perfect...
    5. M

mobile gun cleaning and range.

look at reply number 13
    6. fgarcia3441

SA Group Range Day 25th May Bexar Community Shooting Range

Range day 25th May, last meet was fun and it was good meeting everyone.
    7. J

Private ranges near San Antonio or Schertz?

Does anyone have private land they either rent out or just take in new friends to go put some lead down on their range. On top of that are there any real estate brokers here who know where I could start looking for land to buy so I can build my own little private range. Love to go out to 1000...
    8. R

Planning a new range

We are working on a business plan to build a new facility in the DFW or surrounding area. We have posted a short survey on the internet to gather data for the business plan and selecting the proper location. The more people that fill out the survey the easier it will be to gather investors for...
    Top Bottom