• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. P

WTB Glock 19 slide (San Antonio)

Looking for a Glock 19 slide gen 3. Need barrel and lower parts as well. Will pay cash or trade. Thanks!
    2. P

WTB AR-15 9mm upper parts

Parts needed for pistol build. I have a AR 9mm block type lower and a side charging upper. Just need part to complete the build. AR-15 9MM barrel, 7 to 9" Hand-guard/rail prefer M-Lok. No quad rails. 7" BCG for 9mm AR, needs to work with glock mags Lower parts, want something like Strike...
    3. F

What is the most important component to choose first in building my first AR-15?

I'm getting close to ordering components to build an AR-15. What is the most important component to build around? I'm thinking the barrel is item number one. Any opinions? (Loaded question, I know there are going to be a lot of opinions). Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    4. Brojon

FS or trade - Austin 300 Blackout items

SOLD ** - Austin 300 Blackout items Items have been sold I decided not to build an AR blackout pistol. New never used AAC 9" 300 BLK barrel with gas block, 51T flash hider - silencer quick attach. KAK Industries Super Sig SB-15 Pistol buffer tube kit - spring, buffer, spacer kit, castle...
    5. dragon281tx

FN SCAR 16 16'' complete barrel assembly - Houston

I have for sale my Belgium-made FN SCAR 16 barrel (factory 16”) complete assembly. This barrel assembly is complete with gas block, trunion, lower rail, front sight, piston, regulator, and it’s drop-in ready for your SCAR 16(S). If you need a spare barrel for your SCAR 16(S) or if your current...
    6. C

Barrel Recrown Houston

I want to know where and how much it would cost to fix up some songs in the crown of a brand new threaded Remington 700 here in Houston. It came damaged from the factory but it may just be easier for me to fix it myself than deal with Remington. I live in Houston and any info would be of great...
    Top Bottom