• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. P

CLOSED Ruger 10/22 22Mag/22MWR [San Antonio]

I'm looking for a Ruger 10/22 in 22 Magnum/22MWR. Looking to purchase or trade. Please let me know if you have one available. I am looking for this rifle for my son on his birthday, he'll be 13. Thank you.
    2. Senor John Seven Six two

WTS Ruger 10/22 Extreme Electric Blue Stock / Cypress TX

NIB Revolution Extreme Electric Blue Stock. Rev 10007 version. This I believe is for a standard barrel and not a .920 bull Barrell. Price is $185.00 I am listing for 10 dollars less than the Walmart price. Thanks Fits easily on the Ruger 10/22
    3. Donnie Bell

Legal use of .22 Rifle

I am not new to hunting by any means; however, I have not hunted in several years and have never hunted with my .22 rifle ever. I am new to Texas and I have done as much research as I can possible do, I have googled until the cows come home and searched the Texas Wildlife and Game website as...
    4. w0280093

SOLD Winchester Model 70 .300 WSM w/Leupold VX-3

Time to clear out some of my collection! I'm selling my .300 WSM Model 70. This gun has the synthetic furniture and I've only put ~20 rounds through it since I bought it a couple years ago. It is VERY accurate and smooth. I run it with a Leupold VX-3, 3.5-10 x 40 mm scope. The scope has a huge...
    5. N

Savage Model 99 rotary magazine for photoshoot

Good Morning y'all, My name is Nick and I work for a photographer located in Austin, Texas. We shoot for a national hunting magazine and are doing a huge spread with 14 rifles. Most of the long guns we get directly from the manufacturer, but we are in need of a Savage model 99 with a rotary...
    6. F

How do you choose parts to build an AR-15?

I've looked through a number of videos on AR-15 builds and they are pretty thorough in the how-to. But, how do you choose the different components? Quality vs. price? The only thing I come up with immediately, is that if the part costs more, it must be better quality. That only works if you have...
    7. Younggun

Poor Mans Slo-Mo, Guns In Action; Pic and Gif Heavy

.50 BMG API impacting 5/8' steel plate Full speed imact
    8. G

Possible swiss k31??

Well here is my first post. My family acquired a good amount of guns from a late great grandpa, and I just now decided to take a good look at some of them. Going through I found this rifle that intrigued me a lot... It looked a lot like a swiss k31 (and im pretty sure it is swiss because it's...
    9. G

Texas Gun Talk Members Only Specials from Ground Zero Precision

You guys might want to keep an eye on this link. It is only accessible from Texas Gun Talk and the deals posted there are sharply discounted and available to Texas Gun Talk members only. Make sure you put your TGT username in the order notes! I've added four deals for you guys today and will...
    10. Mreed911

Shoot an Appleseed with me?

I've been reading about the Appleseed events and they sound fantastic. There are two coming up soon in Central Texas - two-day events in Fredericksburg and College Station. If you've never heard of them, it's basically a rifle course of instruction to develop/enhance foundational rifle skills...
    11. P

WANTED: Rifle or handgun to donate for auction

The Knights of Columbus Chapter 5052, Farmer's Branch TX, is in the process of putting together a Charity Shoot. The event details are TBD, but probably will be held at the Elm Fork Range on Saturday March 28th, and include a catered lunch. I will post the details here once everything is...
    12. P

ISO Charity Donations

The Knights of Columbus Chapter 5052 is in the process of putting together a Charity Shoot. The event details are TBD, but probably will be held at Elm Fork on March 21st, and include a catered lunch. I will post the details here once everything is finalized. Right now, I am looking for...
    13. A

Remington 84207 700 SPS Tactical Bolt 308 Winchester 20" 4+1

Remington 84207 700 SPS Tactical Bolt 308 Winchester 20" 4+1 $599 shipped Remington 84207 700 SPS Tactical Bolt 308 Winchester 20" 4+1 REMINGTON FIREARMS SPS Tactical w/Hogue Stock Remington 84207 700 SPS Tactical Bolt 308 Winchester 20" 4+1 Hogue OverMolded Stk Blk The...
    14. SmokeyWhisper

Vltor MUR AR Build

I had started a while ago with a stripped lower and my 1st AR 'build'. I didn't want just a regular stripped $50 lower. I found the Gonzales lower here and fell in love. http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/rifles/56084-houston-made-billet-lowers-gonzales-flag.html I got started on my build right...
    15. A

Savage 19226 Axis Bolt 30-06 Springfield 22" Black Synthetic Black *Ships free

Savage 19226 Axis Bolt 30-06 Springfield 22" Black Synthetic Black *Ships free $299 shipped Savage 19226 Axis Bolt 30-06 Springfield 22" Black Synthetic Black SAVAGE ARMS Standard - Black Synthetic Savage 19226 Axis Bolt 30-06 Springfield 22" Black Synthetic Black The...
    16. S

WTT Foxpro Fury (Bastrop)

I have a Foxpro Fury game call with remote & Foxpro bag that I would like to trade for an AR a bolt action rifle or even a short barrel AR upper. I will also add some money with it to make the deal. The call has 100 sounds loaded onto it & is a beast for calling coyotes, fox, coons & bobcats...
    17. E

Newbie question - Why is a .22 semi-auto rifle desirable if a .22 pistol is weak?

My husband and I are new shooters living in the Houston area and we have begun aquiring guns in response to the political and criminal atmosphere in the country the last few years. He carries a Taurus .380 TCP (which he bought to replace a Taurus .357 revolver that was too heavy for CC), I own...
    18. T

Open Carry of Long Guns

What do you all think about the open carry of long guns? If many of us across Texas/US began to carry rifles & shotguns openly, it may bring some attention to the 2A fight while getting those who are neutral or against 2A rights to see normal everyday people who support gun rights. I would...
    Top Bottom