• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL HUGE PRICE DROP! Springfield Hellcat models at Every Day Gun Guy!

Come take advantage of the new low prices of the Springfield Hellcat models at Every Day Gun Guy! They are in stock and ready to ship NOW!! REMEMBER... WE SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL FFL!!! CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE HELLCAT MODELS AT EVERY DAY GUN GUY!! EVERYDAYGUNGUY.COM POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE...
    2. ronr68

SOLD (Austin)Springfield M1A National Match NA9102 - lower price

Lowered price - $2100 or trades. 308 Winchester/7.62x51mm NATO, 22" National Match Barrel, American Walnut Stock. Springfield's National Match M1A rifle offers incredible competition performance with features such as an air gauged national match medium weight barrel, custom match grade recoil...
    3. B

SOLD Springfield Rang Officer Elite Compact 9mm Benbrook, TX

Up for sale/trade is a clean little 1911. I'm not going to list all the specs, but if you don't know what it is you've been living under a rock lol. Smooth shooting and very reliable. I've run 124gr Speer Gold Dot down to 115gr "light" loads with very little recoil. Easy to carry and...
    4. B

SOLD Ft. Worth SA Range Officer Compact 45acp

Great condition Springfield 1911. Shoots great right out of the box. Clean and well cared for. It comes with Hogue grips, factory wood grips, TruGlo TFX PRO night sights and all the standard Springfield gear. I'm in S.W. Ft Worth. $650 takes it home. Thanks.
    5. B

SOLD Springfield Range Officer Operator 45acp $750 Benbrook, TX

I Have a beautiful 5" 1911. It has had a total of 321 rounds fired. This pistol is a tack driver and a lot of fun to shoot. Makes a great range gun or a good choice to start competing. - Texas star VZ grips - Wilson Combat kydex owb holster. - Two 7 rd magazines (more mags are available for the...
    6. Jwr1221

(Houston) PRP XD .45cal drop in trigger kit

Up for sale is a "lightly used" PRP drop-in trigger kit for XD/XDm pistols. Had this installed in my bedside gun for a bit and shot it just enough to validate 100% operation. Ended up swapping back to stock parts since my wife also has access to it and I just feel more comfortable with her...
    7. F

Howdy from East Texas

Howdy! I'm a relative newby that lives near Tyler. Interested in keeping up with self-defense pistols and hunting rifles. Also have a gripe I'll share in a couple of days. Looking forward to participating.
    8. A

Springfield Armory XDS93345BE 45 3.3 ESSENTIAL Black

Springfield Armory XDS93345BE 45 3.3 ESSENTIAL Black $469 shipped Springfield Armory XDS93345BE 45 3.3 ESSENTIAL Black Springfield Armory XDS93345BE 45 3.3 ESSENTIAL Black All XD-S® Essentials ship with the following: XD-S® 3.3" or 4.0" in 9mm or .45ACP 1 Flush Fitting Magazine & 1 with...
    9. Rebel

WTS: 32rd Uzi, 10rd XD, 30rd Magpul AR Magazines - North Houston/Spring

SOLD: 32rd Uzi, 30rd Magpul AR Magazines - North Houston/Spring Location: North Houston/Spring Shipping: Yes, on buyer's dime Payment: Cash, Money Order Note: I will not sell mags 1 at a time. 4x 32-round Israeli Uzi 9mm magazines. All in good shape, no problems with them. I am asking $SOLD...
    10. A

Springfield XDS94045B XD-S 4.0" Single Stack 45 ACP 4" 5+1/7+1

Springfield XDS94045B XD-S 4.0" Single Stack 45 ACP 4" 5+1/7+1$499 shipped Springfield XDS94045B XD-S 4.0" Single Stack 45 ACP 4" 5+1/7+1
    11. A

Springfield XD9801 XD Essential Pkg DAO 9mm 3" 10+1 Poly Grip/Frame Blk **SHIPS FREE*

Springfield XD9801 XD Essential Pkg DAO 9mm 3" 10+1 Poly Grip/Frame Blk **SHIPS FREE* $399 Springfield XD9801 XD Essential Pkg DAO 9mm 3" 10+1 Poly Grip/Frame Blk SPRINGFIELD INC Essential Package 3" Springfield XD9801 XD Essential Pkg DAO 9mm 3" 10+1 Poly Grip/Frame Blk...
    12. A

Springfield XD9101 XD Essential Package DAO 9mm 4" 10+1 Poly Grip/Frame*SHIPS FREE*

Springfield XD9101 XD Essential Package DAO 9mm 4" 10+1 Poly Grip/Frame*SHIPS FREE* $399 Springfield XD9101 XD Essential Package DAO 9mm 4" 10+1 Poly Grip/Frame Blk SPRINGFIELD INC Essential Package 4" Springfield XD9101 XD Essential Package DAO 9mm 4" 10+1 Poly...
    13. tcbeavers1

NW Houston FS: Glock 17, Glock 19, Springfield XDm .40 compact, and Ruger 10/22 mags

FS: NW Houston Glock 17, Glock 19, Springfield XDm .40 compact, and Ruger 10/22 mags I have a variety of factory and aftermarket magazines for Glock and Springfield pistols, and Ruger rifles. All of them are new and unused mags. I have listed them below, and also, there is an attached picture...
    Top Bottom