• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. night life

WTS [Fort Worth] Selling AMMO + Magazines + REASONABLE A-Zoom 223 Snap Caps New in Box magazines clips AMT 80% Anodized Lowers

A-Zoom 223 or 308 Snap Caps New in Box $14. each box Meet at Texas Dept of License area near lot. 6413 Woodway Dr. South of Altamesa in Wedgewood East , SouthWest Fort Worth. I pay your TX sales tax. Other items available include Ammo , no firearms New Sealed magazines #1. Glock...
    2. G

Job Opening: Gunsmith - Trenton, Texas

Gunsmith Ground Zero Precision - Trenton, TX 75490 Compensation - $12 to $18 Hourly Employment Type - Full Time Job Description: Gunsmith Lead is responsible for firearm manufacturing, assembly, modification and repairs. Includes phone and email customer support so applicant must be able to...
    3. B

M-1 Garand Gunsmith in Houston Area?

Do any of you know of a good M-1 Garand gunsmith in the Houston area? I have an excellent 1955 HRA that I would like to have checked out top-to-bottom. Thanks!
    4. O

HK 91/CETME/PTR 91 Build/gunsmith suggestions

Looking for a gunsmith in DFW area who can build a CETME/HK 91 clone. Any suggestions?
    5. R

1898 Springfield 30/40 Krag HELP!

Okay, As most, my Krag was pasted down to me by my Grandfather. It is in great shape for being over 100 years old. This rifle was probably last shot back in the late 50's early 60's. Now I want to deer hunt with it this season as my Grandfather did many of time. You know "keep the tradition...
    6. HtownMiner

Best place to get barrel threaded in Houston?

Hello all, I want to get my 9mm beretta 92fs threaded for a silencer. Do you guys have recommendations on who to go to in the Houston area? Thanks in advance.
    Top Bottom