• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. Every Day Gun Guy

DEAL SHADOW SYSTEMS NOW IN STOCK @ EVERY DAY GUN GUY!!!

SHADOW SYSTEMS @ EVERY DAY GUN GUY SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAILS AND GET A 10% OFF COUPON CODE FOR ENTIRE ORDER!!! CLICK HERE OR THE PIC BELOW TO VIEW OUR SELECTION OF SHADOW SYSTEMS HANDGUNS WE ALSO SHIP TO YOUR LOCAL FFL www.everydaygunguy.com POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE OFFER... PLUS MANY MORE @...
    2. Tyrant CNC

New Product Launch Gen 5 Extended Slide Release

We have officially Launched our Gen 5 extended Slide Stop pre-sale. Estimated Ship Date 11-5. https://www.tyrantcnc.com/glock-extended-slide-release.html Our Glock extended slide release adds surface area and a raised texture that greatly improves usability for all! It is the perfect upgrade...
    3. P

SOLD Glock 21 gen 3 45acp $450 [San Antonio]

Glock 21 gen 3 •45acp •Excellent condition •bright night sights •3 mags •Glock plastic case •No shipping. No tax. No fees. ✓Text me at 830-549-095zero $440
    4. D

SOLD [Austin] Glock 35 Gen3 Competition (.40 S&W) package

Selling this shooter's package. Glock 35 long-slide competition model, Gen3. Bought from GT Distributors, looks like new, estimated round count is 300. Comes with everything from the store: 3 mags, loading tool, case, manual, paperwork, cleaning brush. Would prefer to sell as a package...
    5. P

SOLD Glock 21 gen 3 45acp (San Antonio)

Glock 21 gen3 45 ACP •Three factory mags (13 rounds), case and holster •night sights √Text 830-549-095zero $500 obo
    6. P

WTB Glock 19 slide (San Antonio)

Looking for a Glock 19 slide gen 3. Need barrel and lower parts as well. Will pay cash or trade. Thanks!
    7. P

WTB BCG AR 9mm

Looking for a BCG for a 9mm AR-15 build. Must work with Glock magazines. New or used is fine. Please let me know if you have one available. Thanks!
    8. P

WTB AR-15 9mm upper parts

Parts needed for pistol build. I have a AR 9mm block type lower and a side charging upper. Just need part to complete the build. AR-15 9MM barrel, 7 to 9" Hand-guard/rail prefer M-Lok. No quad rails. 7" BCG for 9mm AR, needs to work with glock mags Lower parts, want something like Strike...
    9. DD130

SOLD [New Braunfels] Poly80 PF940v1 new kits (4)

I have 4 Poly80 v1 kits with jigs, drills and end mills. I have enough Glocks in the safe, so I don't have a need to build any more at this time. Originally $150 ea., but I've seen them for $59 from time to time. 1 Black 1 FDE/Sand 2 Olive Drab I'd like to sell all 4 at once for...
    10. E

E-Arms - December 2017 Hot Deals!

Free, fast shipping on all orders over $25. Ask about our Law Enforcement and Military Discount! Aero Precision AR-15 Stripped Lower Receiver, Gen 2 - Anodized Black The Aero AR15 Gen 2 Stripped Lower Receiver is the perfect base for your custom AR15 build. Machined to mil-spec dimensions...
    11. Donnie Bell

Hey Guys!! and Gals..

Hi there, My name is Donnie Bell. Thanks for letting me post on here. I am an avid gun lover, although I don't get to shoot much, and I can't say I know an incredible amount of info on weapons; however, I LOVE them. I own a P250 SIG 9 MM, a GEN 4 Glock .40 Cal, Ruger 50 year anniversary .22...
    12. B

SOLD Glock 19 Gen 4 Talo Edition and Streamlight Ft. Worth

I have a clean gen 4 19 for sale. Here's what it comes with. -Streamlight TLR-1 $130-$150 -AmeriGlo sight set. Red circle front Trijicon rear night sights. -Eight 15 round Glock mags. They come with three from the factory. 5 extra at $20 each. -USMC backplate -Bench Master mag holder. Holds up...
    13. B

Overall Best Handgun

I watched this video today and think one of these may be the gun I want. I'm mostly a rifle/shotgun guy but I need to start walking more for my heart problems and would like a small handgun. Both of these two seem real nice especially the one with the big magazine.
    14. CalibersUSA

Glock 42 vs 43 Comparison - Answer the Poll - Both are on sale!

Glock 42 vs 43 Comparison - Answer the Poll! GLOCK 42 On Sale! $409.99 http://www.calibersusa.com/all-products/browse/keyword/glock-42 .380 AUTO / Safe Action Dimensions Length: 151 mm / 5.94...
    15. A

5 Best Night Sights for Glock Pistols

Today, Huge number of the people carries very popular Glock pistols for their personal safety, In United States, over 65% of law enforcement agencies uses Glock Pistols. Glock pistols are very light and best weapon to protect you and your family. Even 75% criminals agree that they avoid home in...
    16. N

Not so new from Killeen with a dream!!

Hey all, I've been here for a little time now, met some people and made some friends. My wife and I have created directory website solely dedicated to all things firearms. I myself am a registered "gun nut" as I'm sure 100% of you all are as well. TacDen.com is a nationwide firearm-centric...
    17. C

Glock 19 Gen 3 (from 2008) Erratic Extraction

I bought a lightly used Glock 19 Gen 3 FDE built in around 2007-2008. It has only had 550 or so rounds through it according to the owner and I bought it naively believing that I would be avoiding all the recent Gen 4 G19 issues in so doing. Seems I was wrong. I shot it yesterday and got a ton...
    18. P

WTB: Glock 19

I'm looking for a Glock 19, Gen 3 or 4. Let me know what you have; price, condition, accessories. Pictures would help a lot. I'm near Dallas. Thanks!
    19. M

New to Texas (Houston)!

Hey folks! I'm new to Houston and new to Texas! Originally from PA, I moved to CA after graduation for a great job opportunity (knowing full well that it would be temporary). I paid my dues and when the opportunity came up to move to Houston, I jumped on it. It's nice to be back in America...
    20. no2gates

Thoughts on Glock 22 G3 VS G4

Looking to purchase a Glock 22. I recently purchased a Glock 19 G4, but also want a .40 as well. Is the G4 worth the extra $50 over the G3? Is the G4 less snappy? Looking forward to your opinions.
    Top Bottom