• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. Savage axis precision 2  6.25 creedmotor for sale in houston

Savage axis precision 2 6.25 creedmotor for sale in houston

It's brand new I haven't even shot it yet.I bought it because I had plans to go hunting, but I've been too busy working so I rather sell it. I bought it for a lil over 1k with ammo etc, but I'm willing to sell it all for 900$. I'm open for offers and yes it's under my name.
    2. S

Need Help With Purchasing My First Rifle

Hey guys, The only firearm I've ever owned is Springfield XD Compact 45acp. I was told .45 is too big of a caliber for a first handgun and go with 9mm instead. I am so glad I didn't take that advice. There is a recoil to it but it's so much fun to shoot. Lesson learned: Never compromise on...
    3. P

Danish sniper team going to Texas

Hi everyone! Me, Frederik and my buddy, Jesper is serving in the Danish army as snipers. By Winning the Danish internationale sniper competition, we have been given a ticket to the US sniper competition, called Top sniper in fort benning. Also as a bonus we wil be having a week of in...
    4. J

Charles Whitman's Guns (UT Sniper)

Just a little background on this. Charles Whitman was a Marine who went up on the University of Texas Tower and began shooting people in 1966. He killed around 16 and wounded almost 40. I am in search of those guns and am very interested in purchasing them. This is what I have so far. A man...
    Top Bottom