• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. DasGood

Holster for Rock Island 2011?

As the Title says anyone know where i can buy a good holster for the Rock Island 2011? It seems that the rail is slightly bigger than others and so far the two i have tried were not even close. I am also open to someone making one for me if someone on the forum has the experience. Thanks.
    2. Omegaheat

Conceal carry holster for modded glock 19

Hey guys im looking for a really good holster for my soon to be EDC. My Glock 19 has a vortex red dot and extended threaded barrel with thread bolt. I plan on adding a light to the bottom rail. Would like to conceal to my appendix or hip. Right handed naturally. Thanks yall
    3. moshow9

WTS [El Paso] Liger Gun Belt and 6 PJ Holster IWB Kydex Holsters

Each of the holsters will have some small normal wear, either from wearing and rubbing/bumping against things, or from holstering and un-holstering. With that said, these are still in very good condition. Please see all photos and feel free to ask any questions. Additional feedback can be found...
    4. E

Open carry to exercise your right. Concealed for defense.

Noticed a man open carry in a high crime area (In Mississippi - I reside back and forth between the two states) with his whole family today. I fully support him doing so; however, I don't believe open carry is functional for more than exercising your right (which is increasingly important for...
    5. opticsandmore

"Make Offer" feature at Opticsandmore.com

Low on funds or just looking for the best deal? Try our Make Offer feature at Opticsandmore.com Make Offer
    6. opticsandmore

COUPON- FREE SHIPPING from Opticsandmore.com

COUPON- FREE SHIPPING from Opticsandmore.com Receive FREE standard shipping at Opticsandmore.com Use coupon code "texasgun" Opticsandmore.com
    7. franzas

Handgun Open Carry- Where Do You Stand

Hey y'all, I know this has been up for a vote a few times now and failed. I was just curious to see where y'all stand on the issue. 5 choices, from most permissive to most restrictive. option 4 = HB 700; CHL and level 2 holster
    8. 2sam22

Safariland Model 518-74-61 R/H paddle holster for Sig P229 - $45.00. Georgetown

Please delete. Sorry. Please delete
    9. Kennydale

3 Speed Holster:Review (about two Months)

Review: 3Speed Holster (deep conceal) I am new to guns and shooting. At 62 I went to an indoor range with an experienced friend. We spent two hours,where he drilled me on the basics of safe handling of a firearm. The hardest part being, not to call the magazine a clip ! That was November of...
    10. Fortitude88

Look what just arrived in the mail...

My wait time for this holster was literally 1 day from Allan Yoast. I live in Dallas (and I think he's in Austin?). I emailed him asking if he had any Milt Sparks VM II holsters instock for a 3" 1911 - he said he had one left & to call him asap. I did, and the next day I got the holster and the...
    11. Fortitude88

Look What Came In The Mail Today...

My wait time for this holster was literally 1 day from Allan Yoast. I live in Dallas (and I think he's in Austin?). I emailed him asking if he had any Milt Sparks VM II holsters instock for a 3" 1911 - he said he had one left & to call him asap. I did, and the next day I got the holster and the...
    12. Fortitude88

Newbie: IWB vs. OWB - 1911

Brand new to guns, never owned a gun before. Just purchased a Kimber Ulta CDP II .45, going through my CHL class this week, and now looking for a holster. Price isn't a concern, neither are aesthetics. I'm looking for something minimalistic, comfortable, and functional - meaning, I can draw it...
    13. Ghost Fish

WTS Bianchi X16 Agent Shoulder System- 92F, 92FCM, 96F, 92/96F Centurion- NE Houston

This is a right handed draw version. It is in excellent shape and has only been worn a couple of times. I no longer need it since I sold my 92FS. $80 FTF or $85 shipped. From Bianchi's site: Premium, full grain cowhide holster Featherweight, slimline design for all day comfort and...
    14. D

WTS: Comptac paddle holster for M&P9/40 and double mag pouch

SOLD: Comptac paddle holster for M&P9/40 and double mag pouch Took them to the range once but didn't like the M&P platform. Holster is like new. Paddle Holster Make S&W Model M&P 9/40/357 Shooter handed Right Color Black Cant Speed (Straight Drop)...
    15. T

Austin: looking for a glock 17 holsters and mags

Looking for glock 17 holsters and mags. 17 round mags holsters IWB, OWB, leather or plastic tell me what you got?
    16. B

shtf holsters

I recently bought a Stoeger Cougar 9mm. I know the Cougar is probably not the best choice for concealed carry but it's what I have. I was pretty set on getting getting a Crossbreed supertuck but found the SHTF Gear ACE-1 on Amazon. I have some Amazon gift cards so I was thinking about...
    Top Bottom