• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. thescoutranch

SOLD Metal Storage Cabinet (Georgetown)

14 drawer metal storage cabinet. 47” wide x 24” deep x 43” tall 11 drawers 9 1/2” high x 10 3/4” wide 3 drawers 2 3/4” high x 10 1/2” wide Has 2 locking bars, to secure all the drawers On 4 casters $250
    2. thescoutranch

SOLD (Georgetown) 21 compartment Safe Deposit

All locks work. Comes with 1 guard key and all locks will have 1-2 customer keys per lock. These are heavy! 6 available 21 door unit safe deposit box Each opening is roughly 3”x11” 33” wide x 22” high x 22” deep. comes with 21 steel box removable “drawers” See photos. Nice clean finish...
    3. thescoutranch

SOLD (Georgetown) 12 compartment Safe Deposit

Perfect for ammo storage, reloading supplies, gun accessories, prepping supplies (rodent proof), office paperwork, file archives, uses are endless. All locks work. Comes with a guard key and all locks will have 1-2 customer keys per lock. . These are heavy. 1 available 12 door unit safe...
    4. thescoutranch

SOLD (Georgetown) Craftsman Toolbox and Chest

Like new. Nice and clean. Used in man cave for firearm accessories. Never used as an actual toolbox. Contents in drawers are not included Comes with keys $200
    5. thescoutranch

SOLD Victoria/Georgetown) Batch 4 - 1 large compartment Safe Deposit

Perfect for ammo storage, reloading supplies, gun accessories, prepping supplies (rodent proof), office paperwork, file archives, uses are endless. This is Batch #4 of safe deposit boxes and vaults that I will be posting on here for sale (I have over 60 units of various types). These are...
    6. thescoutranch

SOLD (Victoria/Georgetown) Batch 1 - 6 compartment Safe Deposit

Perfect for ammo storage, reloading supplies, gun accessories, prepping supplies (rodent proof), office paperwork, file archives, uses are endless. This is the first batch of safe deposit boxes and vaults that I will be posting on here for sale (I have over 60 units of various types). These are...
    7. TexasPatriot1916

Reloading SS109 Resizing ?

I recently bought Pulled SS109 off GB. For a Hell Of a Deal. But in the fine print it says the SS109 needs to be resized. Can I reload and shoot the SS109 with out resizing and will there be any repercussions ? Or is this a bad Idea ?
    8. MrWhip

My wife doesn't care about neck vs full-length sizing .223/5.56 brass...

Thank ya'll for the warm welcome to site. Like I mentioned in my introduction thread, I am new to reloading. I am a meticulous type, as I expect many other re-loaders are, and I enjoy reading up, getting feedback from others, and watching "internets" videos to learn. Like my post title...
    9. MrWhip

New TGT member

Hello. I am mid-forties combat veteran soon to retire after 20+ years of combined active/Nat’l Guard service. I’ve been a tanker (M1) and Infantryman, enlisted and officer, and deployed to Iraq in 07-08. I also responded in support of Texas for Hurricane’s Gustav, Ike, Alex, Harvey and...
    10. B

SOLD IMR 4064 (Ft. Worth)

Hello. I have three unopened 1lb bottles of powder for sale. Let me know. Thanks.
    11. T

2,000lbs of 9mm

Looking to buy 2,000lbs of 9mm Military brass for reloading, and I'm having trouble finding anything over 1,000 casings at a time other than the government liquidation site. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    12. P

.38 special psi vs. .357 magnum psi

I have been reloading pistol ammunition for a few years now, and I know I will never understand it all. Something I noticed when loading .38 special the average PSI is approximately 15,000, with a maximum level of approximately 17,000. Yet, .357 magnum PSI is between 29,000 to 39,000. I...
    13. G

60th Anniversary Reloading Giveaway

This year is Graf & Sons 60th Anniversary and we're celebrating every month with a giveaway! This month's giveaway is a Hornady Lock-N-Load AP press! The deadline to enter is March 3 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Enter in two easy steps! 1. Watch Hornady's 2017 New Products video. 2. Let us know which...
    14. W

Best place to buy powder and primers locally

I know this should be of interest to all, the price of primes and powder can vary quite a lot, and because of the hazmat fees it's impractical for one to buy on line. So, (especially in major cities) where have you found the best deal on powder and primers and what was a recent price?
    15. W

New to 308 reloading

Hi everyone – I am new to rifle reloading, I have been re loading38 spcl and 45 acp for about 3 yrs; started off with RCBS Rock Chucker &Lee dies, and later got a Lee Loadmaster Progressive (finicky junk!). I will stick to the Rock Chucker for 308reloading. My rifle is a Ruger American22” with...
    16. L

BL-C(2) Powder for RL-15/Benchmark/H-335/AA2520 (Austin Area)

(SOLD) BL-C(2) Powder for RL-15/Benchmark/H-335/AA2520 (Austin Area) Gone! Thanks.
    17. E

New to reloading, but I'm not sure it is practical for me...

Here is my issue. I live in a very small apartment with my wife. We are planning on having children soon. I love shooting and am a club member so I can shoot anytime I want, as many as I want, and as long as I want. 10k rounds per year? So long as I can afford the bullets... but the .38 special...
    18. X

Is it a good idea to manufacture ammo?

I ask this because I heard that the last ammo company has shut down and prices of ammo are expected to rise. Could I still manufacture my own and sell it, or would I be digging myself into a deep "financial hole"? I just need a source of better income and a job that I would enjoy (as in shooting...
    19. A

Reloading Co-op

We are trying to start a reloading co-op in Lubbock. Our goal is to make practice quality rounds at lower costs than manufacturers. We will do all the work reloading the ammo and then you just reimburse us the cost of the components and labor. We can get bigger discounts by buying components in...
    Top Bottom