• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. night life

WTS [Fort Worth] Selling AMMO + Magazines + REASONABLE A-Zoom 223 Snap Caps New in Box magazines clips AMT 80% Anodized Lowers

A-Zoom 223 or 308 Snap Caps New in Box $14. each box Meet at Texas Dept of License area near lot. 6413 Woodway Dr. South of Altamesa in Wedgewood East , SouthWest Fort Worth. I pay your TX sales tax. Other items available include Ammo , no firearms New Sealed magazines #1. Glock...
    2. P

WTB MP5 Stock [San Antonio]

I'm looking to purchase a stock for the MP5 H&K retractable A3 type stock. Any other MP5 parts I may also be interested in. I'm located in San Antonio. Please let me know what you have. Thanks
    3. P

WTB Glock 19 slide (San Antonio)

Looking for a Glock 19 slide gen 3. Need barrel and lower parts as well. Will pay cash or trade. Thanks!
    4. P

WTB AR 15 jig (San Antonio)

I have an 80% lower that I would like to finish, but I don't have a Jig. I am hoping someone would loan me there's. I'll supply me own bits. This would save me a lot of cash. Please let me know of you have a Jig to loan out or if you want to sell for reasonable price. Thanks!
    5. P

WTB Jeep Wrangler YJ parts

I am looking for parts for me 1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ. I really want replacement seats are decent seat covers. I know seat covers are fairly cheap online but I prefer doing business second hand and local. Also need after market bumpers. My seat belts are shot too. I need the door window uppers...
    6. F

How do you choose parts to build an AR-15?

I've looked through a number of videos on AR-15 builds and they are pretty thorough in the how-to. But, how do you choose the different components? Quality vs. price? The only thing I come up with immediately, is that if the part costs more, it must be better quality. That only works if you have...
    7. SmokeyWhisper

SBR Parts and Experiences? I am starting a build.

Haven't posted much but I do enjoy the reads. Now its my turn to post. Believe me, I know where the search bar is too. Because I desire an (insert tactical term I.E. CQB, SBR, Close In, Danger Close) rifle, I am starting an AR-15 SBR build now and would like to hear some experiences with any...
    Top Bottom