• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
    1. GunZoneDeals.Com

SOLD Almost Gone! Sig P365X 3.1" BBL 12+1 9mm + Day/Night Sights & ODG Frame + Romeo 1 $698.95

Sig P365X + OD Green Frame & Romeo 1 Kit Price Is $698.95 With $26.95 Shipping! Click Here To Buy Now! THIS DEAL INCLUDES: (1) Sig P365X Pistol SIG365X-9-BXR3 (1) OD Green Sig P365 Frame (1) OD Green Romeo Zero Red Dot *** Now Through June 30th, 2023, Buy 2 boxes of Sig Ammo With A...
    2. Steve48

Civilian gun owner stops mass shooting in NC night club

For some reason the MSM didn't make this huge. I wonder why.
    3. S

Concealed carry gun laws become more widespread in US

Concealed carry gun laws become more widespread in US On May 20 , members of the National Rifle Association will gather for their annual convention. With over five million members, the NRA is a powerful advocate for the right to bear arms, including the right to carry a weapon that’s concealed...
    4. CalibersUSA

Glock 42 vs 43 Comparison - Answer the Poll - Both are on sale!

Glock 42 vs 43 Comparison - Answer the Poll! GLOCK 42 On Sale! $409.99 http://www.calibersusa.com/all-products/browse/keyword/glock-42 .380 AUTO / Safe Action Dimensions Length: 151 mm / 5.94...
    5. E

Open carry to exercise your right. Concealed for defense.

Noticed a man open carry in a high crime area (In Mississippi - I reside back and forth between the two states) with his whole family today. I fully support him doing so; however, I don't believe open carry is functional for more than exercising your right (which is increasingly important for...
    Top Bottom