Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhouse View Post
    Deal! :rofl:

I'm booked for this Sunday. It goes from 2:00 to 7:00?
    Yep. I won't be seeing you, as I'm teaching the Saturday class.
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’ — James Earl Jones

My confirmation email letter says 1:00, can anybody confirm if it's 1:00 or 2:00?
    Member of NRA, TSRA, BRI

My confirmation email letter says 1:00, can anybody confirm if it's 1:00 or 2:00?
    Yes, it's 2:00. I'll have to check that. Please forward your confirmation email to tracy@doubleactionchl.com.

Thanks,
    Tracy
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’ — James Earl Jones

Sorry Tracy, I mis-spoke, it wasn't my email that said 1:00, it was this:

http://www.doubleactionchl.com/confi...tion-RCHLS.pdf
    Member of NRA, TSRA, BRI

Sorry Tracy, I mis-spoke, it wasn't my email that said 1:00, it was this:

http://www.doubleactionchl.com/confi...tion-RCHLS.pdf
    Sorry about that. Shiloh's renewals used to start at 1:00. I thought I had changed everything; guess I missed one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I'm interested in the CHL instructor class. When? Where?
    Don't worry about what people think...They don't do it very often

Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler View Post
    I'm interested in the CHL instructor class. When? Where?
    Instructor classes are held in Austin by DPS. Start checking the DPS website after the first of the year. Eventually, you will see a link to apply for a DPS instructor packet, and a class schedule.

so all we bring to the class is cash/check/ our pistols/ ammo and a smile.. ? the photo / paperwork is all provided and mailed for us?
    NObama 2012

Quote Originally Posted by accordingtoome View Post
    so all we bring to the class is cash/check/ our pistols/ ammo and a smile.. ? the photo / paperwork is all provided and mailed for us?
    No. You'll need to register for the class through our website (DoubleActionCHL.com - Texas Concealed Handgun Licensing (CHL) Classes) and take the class. We'll provide the fingerprints and photos, and paperwork that you'll need. You will register online with DPS (the link is on my website), print your application receipt (form with your barcode) and mail this along with the paperwork I gave you and any other supporting documentation to the address provided on your application.

Re: Upcoming Concealed Handgun License Classes

Are there any CHL classes other than Houston posted on this thread?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast