Page 3 of 192 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    And that's the best thing about OC.....now people have an excuse to look at other people's butts.

OCed...kind of today. Wore a jacket since it was freezing! Went to the BBQ place in Cypress and was not impressed. Made the channel 2 news for about 3 seconds. Then went over to Burger King and no issue at all. Will CC most of the time, but it was nice to throw it on and not worry.
    Clay

Please help this fellow Texas / Veteran family in a time of need while their baby girl battles leukemia.
    https://helpinghandsawo.org/projects/tinsley-tough/

Had one person get excited that she finally saw someone open carrying (was around 930pm) and wanted to take a picture. Had someone else get in line behind me and when I turned and he saw it he got a startled look on his face and went to a different checkout line.
    You may all go to Hell and I will go to Texas. -Davy Crockett

You can have my guns when you pry them out of my cold dead hands.

When Reagan was in office we had Bob Hope, Johnny Paycheck and Johnny Cash,
    With Obama in office we have NO Hope, NO paycheck and NO cash.

http://www.gofundme.com/sc24vqh9

I ventured forth. Didn't get around to any open carry.

Saw no one in the humble area OC.

Academy. 1960. No signs. The guy manning the door said he saw 1 OC who was shopping for a holster

Walmart on Wilson road. No OC'ers. No signs

HB Steakhouse. No signs

www.TexasGunTrust.com
    http://www.TexasNFATrust.com

http://www.TexasGunTrust.com

Providing Family, Criminal and Personal Injury Law Services in the Houston Area since 1998.

NFA ownership counseling - Trust preparation, Corporation & LLC formation, Assistance with BATFE Forms

S & M Arms, LLC, Type 07 Manufacturer & Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by GLI45 View Post
    I thought this holster was appropriate for the first day of legal OC. Went out to lunch at a restaurant in south Austin. Wore a jacket which I took off in the restaurant and as I hoped it was a non-event, just as is should be. I'll probably stick with concealed most of the time, but it's nice not having to worry about someone seeing my pistol and having to dress around my gun.
    Awesome holster. Where'd you get that one?

Man, lots of Chickfila eaters here!

Coming back from Lake, nothing in various gas stations. Sadly, went to dinner at Rio Grande in Hutto. They used to have "unlicensed" signs and now they have 30.06 and 30.07. Back to the car, went in with an empty holster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's not that the people have too many guns, it's that the Government thinks it might have enough.

This was more of a learning day for me.

First: I learned how comfortable my new Safariland ALS (retention) holster is for all day carry. That was money well spent.

Second: although it was cold enough to require a jacket making open carry somewhat moot, for the first time actually didn't care if some one saw my handgun.

BTW, I carried my Sig Sauer P320C.

Quote Originally Posted by Chirpy View Post
    Coming back from Lake, nothing in various gas stations. Sadly, went to dinner at Rio Grande in Hutto. They used to have "unlicensed" signs and now they have 30.06 and 30.07. Back to the car, went in with an empty holster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Why would you do that? Is the food so good that you are willing to give up your primary method of defending yourself over? Is the food so good that if some troglodyte decided to come in and rob the place or worse, that he would get one whiff of the food and convert to Buddhism and adopt a life of pacifism?
    "But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." Dalai Lama

"I'd rather have a hog problem than an asshole problem "- TXARGUY

Quote Originally Posted by Davetex View Post
    Awesome holster. Where'd you get that one?

My son made it for me. It's a hobby for him so he made one for himself and me.
    STI(11); 1943 Remington Rand 1911A1, Ruger(4); Sig(4), Walther(2)

Page 3 of 192 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast