Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Well, I talked to one of the administrators on bayoushooter earlier tonight, he mentioned using SQL to get it done. I'll have a more in depth conversation with him tomorrow and let you know how it goes.

The 45 angle of the support hand in the demoed 2-thumbs-forward-grip is unnatural, awkward, and slightly painful to me. So, I do isometrics with my support arm & extended hand, moving the hand up & down in a 1-2 movement- looks like a handshake movement. It must be helping 'cause it sure makes my forearm muscle sore - and it makes the 45 thing easier.
    Last edited by BRD@66; 04-09-2014 at 06:39 PM. Reason: double wording removed
    "We've had civilized killin' here for years". - Sam Hollis "If you care, you WON'T leave your pants in an unattended vehicle . . ."diesel1959 "At TGT after the first page (of a thread) all bets are off. Then by the third page typically two members get into some squabble over some erroneous fact [sic]." - Tx69

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234