Don't be an easy target.....shooting on the move!

Most shooters train standing in one spot...due to range safety rules and lack of knowledge of how to do anything else but.
    Hitting a moving target is extremely difficult, while "being the moving target" increases survivability of the shooter, hence your living through an engagement with an adversary.
    Solid fundamentals never go out of style: proficiency in grip, trigger manipulation, ability to maintain an acceptable sight alignment/sight picture, combined with a practiced technique of "movement" provides a more stable platform to make solid relevant hits on the threat.
    Training in this technique of "shooting while moving" or "shooting on the move" is required 1) to recognize one's limitations, and 2) one's confidence in multi-tasking (walking, shooting, malfunction remediation, reloading, seeking cover/concealment, etc) while making sound decisions whether to engage or simply be prepared to engage.

Shooting While Moving - YouTube

Contact Criterion Tactical (criterion01@gmail.com) for additional training in this, or anything firearms related.
    Mr. Kelly Venden
    Criterion Tactical
    "Accurately Assessing Mastery..."
    813-992-2225 c
    "We Are Not Victims"

Definitely a good skill to have. Like you say, if your fundamentals are solid, learning this is cake.
    Don't mind me, I'm just making sure I'm on all of the watch lists.