Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$5 Center Console Holster DIY

Problem, no good place to stash a pistol in my F150. The center console is just a vast open bucket of wasted potential. I went to Lowes and spent $5 on supplies. Aesthetics was not a priority, I apologize in advance.

Paint stick was free, just made sure I picked up the thicker one and doubled it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally I wouldn't want the trigger exposed

Esp pointing back at my kids/passengers

I don't haul kids or passengers and that's all that's in my console, otherwise your situation absolutely would've been taken into account.

I got an 06 dodge. The console folds up to a bitch seat. It also folds down to work as a center console. If I take my gun off it sits between the seat and console in my holster
    -Dugan Ashley
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshopperglock View Post
    Calling me an idiot won't prove your point. Don't get butthurt that not everybody else in the world agrees with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    naw, he's the great uniter, he has brought us all closer together as Americans

Guess that's one more in the "why I haven't traded up my 03 Durango" category. I'm constantly reminded why I don't trade up. After 175k miles and 11 years, everything has a place and it's all second nature. Why would I trade that for some short-lived new car smell and another payment?
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by hellishhorses View Post
    Guess that's one more in the "why I haven't traded up my 03 Durango" category. I'm constantly reminded why I don't trade up. After 175k miles and 11 years, everything has a place and it's all second nature. Why would I trade that for some short-lived new car smell and another payment?
    4.7? 5.3?
    -Dugan Ashley
    Quote Originally Posted by grasshopperglock View Post
    Calling me an idiot won't prove your point. Don't get butthurt that not everybody else in the world agrees with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    naw, he's the great uniter, he has brought us all closer together as Americans

Senior Member Chupacabra Hunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Code3GT View Post
    Problem, no good place to stash a pistol in my F150. The center console is just a vast open bucket of wasted potential. I went to Lowes and spent $5 on supplies. Aesthetics was not a priority, I apologize in advance.

Paint stick was free, just made sure I picked up the thicker one and doubled it up.

I know about what you mean on the f150 center console. Just magnets? Looks like a good idea.
    "When you have to shoot...Shoot, dont talk!" - Eli Wallach in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

What happens if you get in an accident?
    "Ammo in the gun = Time in the fight." -Paul Gomez

SERPA Hater Crew founding member #1

Seems like it would just bounce around in the console, hopefully without a stick in the trigger.

Would make the console pretty much useless for any other storage do to the exposed trigger.
    I wanna shoot farther

Quote Originally Posted by Saltyag2010 View Post
    4.7? 5.3?
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast