• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    The sale charged white people more for baked goods than black and Latino people.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/affirmative-action-bake-sale_us_58111afbe4b0390e69ce147c

The Young Conservatives of Texas UT chapter priced the baked goods the highest for Asians, marking down the prices for white, black and Hispanic people, attempting to mirror what they believe is preferential treatment in the application process. Native Americans were not required to pay for the cookies.
    Venture Surplus ad

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    “I think it’s actually crazy and disturbing that anyone would think black people aren’t smart enough to get into UT based on merit, rather only on skin color,” Shad Murray, a black student at UT who was at the protest, said in an interview with The Huffington Post. “For them to make assumptions like that is disgusting and not true.”

Are these people really this fucking blind???????

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I hope we see a lot more of this type eye-opening theatre.

What the hell, if lib/soc/commies can do it, why not conservatives?

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Fucking Huffpo moderator pussies. I left a pretty salient comment about human bio-diversity in response to the article trying my damnedest to make sure it wasn't straight up calling all black people dumb and talking about potential solutions towards bettering that community. And of course they deleted it.....can't have no "hate facts" on Huffpo >< This is one of the reasons I'm voting Trump is because he's helping to smash the current Overton window so that maybe we can actually talk about these things without being automatically labelled a racist.

Edit: actually they just shadow banned it. I used an alternate facebook account to post it (since my main account has my employer linked to it and I really don't feel like getting doxed for talking about hate facts). When on my main account I don't see the post but I see it when I'm on my alternate.

Last edited:

Hookin_Bull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2016
    4th generation of Idiocy implanted in the minds of our youth by our education system. Starts in Kindergarten and really blooms in college years.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Fucking Huffpo moderator pussies. I left a pretty salient comment about human bio-diversity in response to the article trying my damnedest to make sure it wasn't straight up calling all black people dumb and talking about potential solutions towards bettering that community. And of course they deleted it.....can't have no "hate facts" on Huffpo >< This is one of the reasons I'm voting Trump is because he's helping to smash the current Overton window so that maybe we can actually talk about these things without being automatically labelled a racist.

Edit: actually they just shadow banned it. I used an alternate facebook account to post it (since my main account has my employer linked to it and I really don't feel like getting doxed for talking about hate facts). When on my main account I don't see the post but I see it when I'm on my alternate.
    If you want them to read your comment, you have to lead it with "As a mixed race trans lesbian..."

I mean, technically that's even true.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    'As a mixed race trans lesbian'

Add to that, 'and sometime undocumented knob polisher and performance artist, who wears skinny jeans and drinks PBR'

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom