• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HIGH_PLAINS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Killeen
    This is downright horrific.

41% Murdered before they have a chance to live.

Whatever happened to the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness?

Because if someone murders you before you have a chance to live, how are you supposed to experience liberty or pursue happiness?

This is an atrocious infringement on the rights of unborn people.

-----

‘Chilling’ statistics show 41% of New York City babies aborted

NEW YORK, January 7, 2011 (LifeSiteNews.com) – A new report has found that 41% of babies in the womb were aborted in New York City in 2009 – a finding that has spurred local pro-lifers to redouble their efforts to lower the city’s abortion rate.

On Thursday a press conference was organized by the Chiaroscuro Foundation, which supports alternatives to abortion, in response to the report.*

The Foundation has launched a new campaign and a website at NYC41percent.com, and have pledged $1 million for 2011 to cut the city’s abortion rate.
    ARJ Defense ad

HIGH_PLAINS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Killeen
    NY_ABORTIONS.jpg

Excerpt from link below.

SUMMARY OF VITAL STATISTICS 2009
    THE CITY OF NEW YORK

CBS News: Jan. 7, 2011
    NYC's 41% Abortion Rate Riles Religious Leaders

New York Times: Religious Leaders Call for New Efforts to Lower the City’s ‘Chilling’ Abortion Rate

There you have it, from the New York City Department of Health, CBS News, and the New York Times.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Don't get me started on this one!!! The Baby has NO Choice...FXXK those stupid women and there choice... That reference only to the bitxxes that use Abortion as a form of birth control... Women who are raped I feel deep sorrow for, and the guy should have his nuts removed using a dull knife.. but murder is murder...

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Sorry, but life is precious, especially the life of a child... And WE as adults have to make sure that NO harm comes to ANY child if at all possible... Children Can't defend themselves... Especially ones that haven't made it into the world yet..

Alamo Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    DeSoto, Dallas County, TX
    Okay, it was tempting to avoid this heated topic but to myself i must be true.

Just taking a look at the success rate of the birth control pill- roughly 99.6%, then adding in the safe sex practice of the use of a condom with a success rate of roughly 94%, irregardless of whether one or both methods are used together, and the 2-3 day out of a month window that a female is most likely to conceive.... do the math..... all of these pregnancies defy statistics as being "accidental" or "unplanned". 41%????

If we judge Our Collective Selves as a People in light of the wise words spoken in some form or fashion from Aristole, Ghandi, to Pope Paul II that the goodness of a civilization is judged by the way in which it treats its most vulnerable and weakest, in my opinion, WE SUCK.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom