• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    Okay, it was tempting to avoid this heated topic but to myself i must be true.

Just taking a look at the success rate of the birth control pill- roughly 99.6%, then adding in the safe sex practice of the use of a condom with a success rate of roughly 94%, irregardless of whether one or both methods are used together, and the 2-3 day out of a month window that a female is most likely to conceive.... do the math..... all of these pregnancies defy statistics as being "accidental" or "unplanned". 41%????

If we judge Our Collective Selves as a People in light of the wise words spoken in some form or fashion from Aristole, Ghandi, to Pope Paul II that the goodness of a civilization is judged by the way in which it treats its most vulnerable and weakest, in my opinion, WE SUCK.

You'd better stop, you are bordering on making too much sense..that will not be tolerated!
    Gun Zone Deals

San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    This is one of those topics that can never be agreed on and rarely discussed civilly. I am pro-choice, but am not for the use of abortion as a method of birth control.
    Even if these numbers are accurate, which I really doubt looking at the source, (think gun figures from the Brady Bunch,to give a perspective I KNOW we all share (2A)), I am not ready to condemn anyone for their choice here.
    We are going to have to agree to disagree on this one. I'm not going to comment further here because I see this one going straight down the drain.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom