‘Girl tried to kill me’: Biker tells police after shooting librarian accused of pointing gun at him

BubbaJon

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Apr 18, 2012
Austin, TX
After she hit and ran. Facts as they are, good shoot.
she could have called 911. She didn’t. “Bikers” did call 911. “Biker” has valid carry permit. No word on whether government employee did, but if she did, I am sure it would be mentioned.
No need she was on her turf.
Fact is she committed a crime with H&R.
She hit the biker while he was on his bike and RAN with no thought to his safety.
He and several other witnesses followed her and di the right thing by calling 911.
She came out with a firearm and pointed it at him screaming.
Pretty cut and dried from my viewpoint.

BBL

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Feb 8, 2021
TX
Frankly, it does not matter to me who cut off whom, who got flipped off, who got run over.

If a person produces a firearm and points it at another human, I do not believe that person might live long enough to understand all possible consequences and negative outcomes of their actions.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
Nobody was waving a gun an anybody. The news article says she came out with a gun, he drew his gun and fired. So again, why is anyone adding something to the story?
Still dont get it? It was a hypothetical call. Context.

This happens when people are so quick to play gotcha they completely ignore the context and flow of a discussion.

Top Bottom