• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    >
    Now, in this time of great national discord and massive border instability, isn’t that a grand idea ?

Let’s see, what could we do now? Oh, I know, let’s make life tougher for the first-line defenders of our national integrity !

Just how much worse will We the People let things get before we stand-up and stop all this ?

Not holding my breath any longer.

leVieux
    ARJ Defense ad

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    The source said that DHS will be putting forth proposals to discipline the agents who will have a chance to respond to the charges. The charges, Fox News is told, are "administrative violations," and do not amount to criminal conduct – of which the agents were previously cleared.

Images emerged in September of Border Agents in Del Rio, Texas showing them on horseback, blocking migrants from entering the U.S. and, in one case, grabbing onto a migrant's shirt.

Many Democrats and media outlets falsely described the agents' long reins, which they use to control their horses, as "whips."

More here.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Standard Brandon tactics. Harass people till they do what he (and his minions) want. Declare war on oil and gun industry without House or Senate approval. Pretty much a dictatorship have we?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Well dammit! I made a thread about this a bit ago. Wish I would have found this thread earlier. I'll message one of the Mods to delete mine.

As to the story? I find this despicable, but it doesn't surprise me that our liar and chief would push another lie.

Top Bottom