• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I dunno, if I was going to try to get someone to deceive the masses, I wouldn't use someone who looks bat shit crazy all the time.

Why? Even a fool if heard often enough seems plausible. Don't believe it, look who is president. If you give the truth to a maniac and he rants on the steet corner, nobody pays attention when it is shown for truth.
    Decieve with the TRUTH, perfect deception.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

NOLA Jack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2014
    Why? Even a fool if heard often enough seems plausible. Don't believe it, look who is president. If you give the truth to a maniac and he rants on the steet corner, nobody pays attention when it is shown for truth.
    Decieve with the TRUTH, perfect deception.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

If you genuinely think the president is a fool you need to reexamine your opinion of him. He may be a lying pile of shit, but he certainly isn't a fool. He is skillfully molding the country and the powers associated with the presidency. He is doing so by capitalizing on the willful ignorance of some and the disgusting laziness and dependence of others. Thinking of him as a fool is a gross underestimation.

I don't think Alex Jones is a fool either, I think he is either a brilliant entrepreneur who is making a living telling gullible people that the boogeyman is hiding in their closet or is legitimately crazy.

Last edited:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Only in so fsr as one point. People like him think that what has happened to others won't happen to them. They all forget one small detail. Be careful what you wish for, you might get it. Those subjugated, regardless of the degree, will always rise up against them. He believes himself to be smarter than than the common man. That narrows thinking too far. Lets you overlook possibilities. As obvious in Colorado. They think that they can impose Thier will. But people if pushed too far will push back. In certain regards, Obama is a fool as are those like Hitler that seek to make the world into Thier idea of Utopia. But You missed My point intirely.

If You give the Truth to a fool and let Him anounce it, nobody believes it. Even if respected People say the same later.
    Decieve with the Truth. Who is the, and who is not. That IS the larger question to answer. Too many are more willing to accept the falsehood from the educated, than the truth from a fool.

That is TRUTH.

Not sayin that is the case here, but in general.

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Thinknabout how some places worse off from Texas are starting to push back. I have a bad feeling that the righteous law breaking has just started. Always the first step. Question is, where the journey goes from there.

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

Top Bottom