• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    On this day in 2009, Marcus “The One” Luttrell, the Lone Survivor lost his dog DASY to some teenagers that shot his dog. This is the audio of the Texas 911 call of him chasing down the suspects with 2 Beretta 92’s. Was John Wick based on this legend of a man, who suffered another huge loss in his life?

Military Camp

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    Just listened to the whole video. What a wild car chase.

As a police supervisor who listened to 911 calls, you can hear how Marcus is upset, focused, and calm. The dispatcher is more panicked than he was. The sign of a warrior.

When it happened I about cried knowing what he dealt with on Operation Red Wings, and then to lose DASY. Glen Beck did some great coverage on the news of it.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    As a police supervisor who listened to 911 calls, you can hear how Marcus is upset, focused, and calm. The dispatcher is more panicked than he was. The sign of a warrior.

When it happened I about cried knowing what he dealt with on Operation Red Wings, and then to lose DASY. Glen Beck did some great coverage on the news of it.

Yeah I have a friend of a friend who trained dogs in the military for the air force. I guess he was a pretty big deal and now that he is retired he has dogs and when the last one died he actually got PTSD over it.

You can tell that guy is really good under pressure, not like most people. My favorite part was

Dispatcher: Sir I don't want you going 110 I'm worried you might hurt yourself
    Him "Ma'am don't worry about me I'm a Navy Seal and have been for 10 years, worry about them and get your people here"

LOL -- after that she seemed to go "oh ok I'm just a communicator here" LOL

Top Bottom