• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    If I can afford some ammo for my .45 and the new AR , I will try and make it. I will bring some cookies or something for the sweet tooth crowd.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Wanted to come out but some wrecker driver decieded that since my TN hadicap placard, in my car with TN plates (havent gotten them switched yet) doesnt have a date like the one on the TX placards that it was expred and stole my car and damaged it so my shooting money has gone to that. Maybe next time.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    I can help you out with some 45 and 223 ammo for sure. Just let me know so I can plan for it.

Well thats mighty hospitable, if you want to bring some that is fine, I will still pickup what I can, but if you bring some ammo, you are welcome to shoot it through my guns if you woould like.....

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I had to pay 300 to get my car back and filed the claims with the comany for damage and filed unlawful tow with APD as well as damage to private property but i was told it could be up 2 weeks before i would even hear a response let alone see any money.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    About the only way i would be able to make the shoot is to find someone from here headed that way that would cover me for this one and i cover them on a later shoot.

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    About the only way i would be able to make the shoot is to find someone from here headed that way that would cover me for this one and i cover them on a later shoot.

Where do you live, Austin? If so what part of Austin. If I do go, I'm sure we can work something out.

Top Bottom