• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Chance encounter with CHL holder saves Frisco woman from robber | wfaa.com Dallas - Fort Worth

"The next thing I know, he goes, 'Lady, I’ve got a gun, give me your bag!'" Lanphere said.

They struggled, and in those panicked seconds, our witness ran over to help and changed everything.

"When he said, 'I’ll shoot you,' then it was, we’re in real danger right now," she said. "I just pulled my gun and said, 'Drop it.'"

She has a concealed handgun license, and when she pointed her Glock at Koroma, he ran. He took all of Lanphere’s money, but no one was hurt, thanks to a moment from earlier that morning.

"As I’m about to walk out of the house, something just told me, 'You might want to carry the gun tonight,'" the witness said.

Never in the three years she’s been licensed had she ever carried it with her, until Saturday night.
    Hurley's Gold

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Pull the trigger next time!

21476939.png

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I woulda culled the herd the second he threatened her with a gun if I was that lady.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    If I had a clean shot I'd have taken it. Busy train station and lots of people around with a lady who most likely hasn't picked up her gun\gone shooting in 3 years I think things worked out for the best she didn't need to shoot.
    good call there Bigun, she did say that she hadn't carried since she got her license.......but, I guess that doesn't mean that she did not do any training either....no telling.

Top Bottom