• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    RIP.

If one has to carry a tool, one must also be proficient with it. Otherwise, it can be hurtful or fatal.
    He may not have been willing to use it. He was a Methodist pastor. I don’t know the man, but the Methodist pastors I know are not usually the most aggressive types.

Reactions: gll

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    In typical news fashion, the headline reads as a 'church shooting incident'. The guy was a burglar, caught red handed. This escalated to the use of firearms but for the meme generation, the headline suggests 'wacko enters church to kill'... not the case at all.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I guess 2021 will be another year of the idiots.
    WTF is wrong with these people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas45; All,

Pardon me for quoting the Apostle Paul, "There are some among us who were demons from the first."
    (I firmly believe that St. Paul was & IS correct. = Over my years in LE, I met, interviewed & "handled" any number of VICIOUS criminal PREDATORS, who appeared to be DEVILS & PURE EVIL.)

NOTE: ONE of those DEVILS, who I knew all too well, was the VICIOUS PREDATOR, who the TV's "talking heads" dubbed, "The Batsman". - He, for no apparent reason, went into a local thrift store, bought a used 28" aluminum baseball bat for 4.99, plus tax & thereafter ATTACKED at least eleven "total strangers", severely wounding 8 persons & killing 3 other victims immediately. Two of the wounded died within 4 days, presumably from the beating. = According to the killer's own videotaped statement, "the batsman" said that, "I just wanted to see what killing somebody would be like." (PAUSE) Then he said, "I loved it". =====> IF that's NOT "devilish behavior", I don't know what else to call it.

ADDENDA: While I was NOT present at the time of the crime, my driver, a PFC/E3 & I went to the location about 90 minutes later accompanied by a police photographer. = Despite the fact that the crimes were NOT committed on our military facility, TWO of the victims were military personnel & the PMO therefore was required to file a report, in the event that a "line of duty investigation" was necessary.
    (There were at least 6 or 7 "locales of attack", where the 11 similar crimes occurred over a 15-30 minute period. At one of those places where an attack happened, there was "easily visible blood spatter" more than 12 linear feet from the point where the victim was struck "on and about the face & neck" AND a large puddle of blood where the victim fell & expired.)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    In typical news fashion, the headline reads as a 'church shooting incident'. The guy was a burglar, caught red handed. This escalated to the use of firearms but for the meme generation, the headline suggests 'wacko enters church to kill'... not the case at all.
    The headline clearly SAYS church shooting...it encompasses many possibilities. The shooting was at a church...MOST of the media reporting it AND the Gov's office called it a church shooting. That doesn't suggest which kind...any more than Wal-Mart shooting or 7-11 shooting suggests it was a robbery.

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    You need to read the entire article. Prior to the shooting at the church he was involved in a drive-by shooting and shooting at another person. Involved in a high speed chase, wrecked his vehicle, and escaped from the manhunt and hid in the church Sat nite. Found by the preacher who was armed and was holding him for police. Got distracted and the shooter got the preachers handgun and killed him and shot the other guy. Followed by another chase.

Clif's notes for those who didn't read the article, just scanned it.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    You need to read the entire article. Prior to the shooting at the church he was involved in a drive-by shooting and shooting at another person. Involved in a high speed chase, wrecked his vehicle, and escaped from the manhunt and hid in the church Sat nite. Found by the preacher who was armed and was holding him for police. Got distracted and the shooter got the preachers handgun and killed him and shot the other guy. Followed by another chase.

Clif's notes for those who didn't read the article, just scanned it.
    Sounds like he could have been Obama’s son

Top Bottom