Guns International

1 Yr. Anniversary Meet - April 5th - Houston, TX (Vid on page 12)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    ^^^ Indeed, Congrats to 308Nato (Dennis), the pistol couldn't have gone to a nicer guy (well, it could've gone to me....). A big THANKS goes out to everyone who helped make this such a great event from the sponsors to the forum members who dropped by. Thanks again everyone for making a relatively long trip well worth it for me!
    Venture Surplus ad

clement

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I just want to say i also had a great time at the event. I made some new friends and meet alot of people that i enjoyed talking to. Also, Jeff you have a wonderful setup and am looking forward to spending some of my hard earned cash with you. 1911 and sig keep up the good work it is paying off for you 2. I am looking forward to the next meet and great. and Jeff i'll see you soon.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    To All,

I wanted to thank you all for the grate support and response we got during the event! Thank You Jeff for opening the doors to TX Tactical Source! I also want to thank Texas Gun Talk for the grate support!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    To All,

I wanted to thank you all for the grate support and response we got during the event! Thank You Jeff for opening the doors to TX Tactical Source! I also want to thank Texas Gun Talk for the grate support!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the RA Light! I was playing with it last night and was glad I let you talk me into it. I'm sure I'll be needing more...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    It was great to meet you all and put some faces to the names.....the names which I've probably already forgotten thanks to my sometimes short attention span. ;) I should have a vid or two up within the next few days. Also, I believe Brian should be posting some vids as well.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Thanks for the RA Light! I was playing with it last night and was glad I let you talk me into it. I'm sure I'll be needing more...

jwaba98,

Thank you for the support! I am glad you are enjoying your Ra Light! I am a fan of Ra Lights my self... The flexibility you get with this light is superb and the build quality is excellent!
    If you have any questions on programing your light please feel free to give us a call or drop us a line.

Thank You.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Oooh, almost forgot. Big thanks goes out to the people at La Tapatia for catering at the event for us. My stomach and I both appreciated it. ;)

shilohshooters

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    36 hours later and still jacked up...

For those who missed the event: It's 36 hours later and I'm still on cloud 9 from the camaraderie had with the members that showed up! Texas1911 and Sig-Fiend are great guys, it's always a blast to hang out with the brains behind the keyboard! I wish I could have shared the laugh I had this afternoon when I took a look at all the beef jerky that was donated! When the donations and the jerky from the entry fees were stacked next to each other today, I couldn't help but crack up...I mean, I can't even imagine how much it's going to cost to ship to Iraq! There are 3 whole cows ( and probably 2 pigs of pork jerky, haha;) )worth of jerky in the lobby! Thank goodness the jerky aisle at Costco is in front of the registers, as the bewildered checkout lady didn't know what to do when I just started pushing the aisle of jerky to the register...She told me she hasn't rung up that much jerky in the 2 years she's been working there, so needless to say, GREAT JOB EVERYBODY!
    :patriot:

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Haha, first it's a run on AR's, then a run on conventional calibers, then all the .380 sells out, now Shiloh is jacking the local supply of jerky! I foresee many a person in Houston combing tooth and nail over Walmarts, Academy, Gander Mountain, Sportsman's Warehouse, and any other "sporting goods" store looking for supplies of jerky.....only to be told they are out of stock and there will be a 2-4 week backorder. lol j/k ;)

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I have ~30-35min of footage. Over the next few days I'll start splitting up individual clips, for stuff like specific guns being shot, and will post those as well. The UMP got put up before I got the camcorder out. The UMP is overrated anyways and the Mp5 is sooooo much nicer. ;) That's the first video I've ever put together, and the first time I've used Sony Vegas so hopefully everyone likes it.

Top Bottom