Lynx Defense

1 Yr. Anniversary Meet - April 5th - Houston, TX (Vid on page 12)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    obamads.jpg

Where:
    Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range - Mapquest
    When: Sunday, April 5th, 2009 - 10 AM (Starting)

We welcome you all to attend and meet other forum goers. We will be hosting a wide array of events and things to check out:

"Obama don't surf" - 1st Cav Benefit Drive for Deployed Soldiers. We will be taking donations at the door to send in care packages. Needed items will be listed soon.

Sig Sauer, Nighthawk Customs, Hoffner Holsters, and Grip Reductions will all be bringing products for everyone to check out. Sig is bringing their line of guns to be shot on the range, so if you are dieing to try out that latest Sig, then come on out!

Food, Live Music, Door Prizes, and a Raffle including a Sig firearm, and many other items. Rumour is, there might even be a Harley Davidson raffled off! Proceeds from the Raffle benefit "Obama don't surf". XD9 just donated a nice LED flashlight to the door prizes. Joey from Pasadena Gun Center just donated 2 M3 tac lights for door prizes as well.

The Sig Academy will be present giving a 3-Hour course regarding CHL tactics, complete with lecture and firing line time. It's $300 to register for the course, and only 30 slots are open. For more info: SIG SAUER Academy - personal protection and firearms training

Dale Hunnicut and Gary Burris are running an IDPA class complete with instruction and a short course. If you are interested in competitive shooting, or just want to get some AWESOME instruction then bring your handgun and a smile.

A company that specializes in situational training will be bringing out one of their setups for people to try out. It's a completely reactive video game designed to be used as a training tool. Test your hand at being an LEO on the street.
    DK Firearms

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    Sounds like fun! If everything is going well for the wife and the new baby, that should be here by then, I might try and make it out. I need to shoot a Sig P220R DAK, hopefully they bring one.

accordingtoome

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    I would not miss this for the world. i can't wait to meet some of my forum buddies face to face.. i wonder if anyone will bring a keltec.. ?

What a great cause.. I have some people that would prob give money but not go. who do they make the check out too.. i was also thinking of hitting up some Liberals for donations..

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    What a great cause.. I have some people that would prob give money but not go. who do they make the check out too.. i was also thinking of hitting up some Liberals for donations..

I'm more than sure you could mail the check directly to Shiloh Indoor, Attn: Jeff, for the "Obama don't surf" 1st Cav Fund.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I would not miss this for the world. i can't wait to meet some of my forum buddies face to face.. i wonder if anyone will bring a keltec.. ?

I might bring my PF-9 out.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    On my calendar, for sure. My parents live about 5 miles away so I may go the night before. If not, anyone interested in a car pool from ATX? I've got a nice Expedition with room for 3-4 others and lots of guns and gear.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Hey - I'm the admin of the FN Forum - I'm going to push this on our forum too, and mention it on the Beretta Forum. Maybe we can get a decent turnout. I hope to be there myself.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thank you very much Shipwreck! :)

Robocop, I'm sending you a PM (maybe a bit later tonight) on another subject if you wouldn't mind helping me out with some questions. :)

Man, Sig Sauer (my favorite), Nighthawk Custom.....this is going to be sweet!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom