• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    One of the weapons is a sub-machine gun. It is considered so deadly that it is banned in several states, with an exception for law enforcement.

OMG! OMG ! OMG!!!!! Only the police are allowed to have these terribly DANGEROUS weapons!!! OMG! OMG!!!

lmao Libtard news writers.

So why are there four plus rifles in each of the vehicles? How is it possible that no one saw this happening?

straightwall

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2014
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449665649.617289.jpg

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Must have been coming back from the range? Eight firearms seem like a lot for a sheriff's truck and a county commissioner's truck.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    OMG that's an arsenal. Police don't need that many guns. Ban the Guns from the police.

Besides guns are evil and capable of going off without human intervention as every liberal knows. I bet they weren't stolen but just walked off on their own. They are probably down at the cop bar, buying rounds.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I heard a few years back about 2 Grimes county Sheriff's vehicles that were broke into. This came from someone who worked in the probation department. She said one was hit while the officer slept @ home. It might happen more then you hear about!

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    What would be a funny end to this story is, instead of a gangbanger thug, they apprehend Grumper and Chuck as the perpetrators of this crime.

Meh. I've no interest in a HK SMG. I raged and must have bought 10-11 random expensive as shit spare parts trying to get my roller locked Vector drunken monkey fingered POS to even chamber a cartridge correctly.

No thanks.

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    My theory: There are folks out there who are pissed at Waller Co. and Waller Co. LE of late--due to all the hubbub regarding the young lady who died while in custody in the jail. Though the arrest had been made by DPS, there's a lot of folks blaming Waller CO SO for what wound up happening.

Anyway--fast forward to the now. Only two vehicles were messed with in that restaurant parking lot, and I don't believe either was marked. What are the odds that they were targeted by someone wishing to embarrass . . . . I find it odd that they were the only ones broken into.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Interesting theory.
    How would the upset individuals know that the vehicles you say were unmarked belonged to Waller Co. S.O.?

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    Interesting theory.
    How would the upset individuals know that the vehicles you say were unmarked belonged to Waller Co. S.O.?
    I'm willing to bet that the Sheriff's truck was his own and was unmarked. State law requires elected officials such as sheriffs and constables (NOT their deputies) to provide their own vehicle for official use and they receive a vehicle allowance each month to assist them in this regard. I'm not certain if the same rule applies to county commissioners; however, it's likely. Now, let's say that someone was really bent on embarrassing the county and/or the sheriff, it would take very little research to find out what they drive . . . and Waller Co. is a pretty small county, comparatively.

I just find it incredibly odd that no other vehicles in that restaurant lot were broken into besides those two. It doesn't pass the smell test.

Last edited:

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    I follow you.
    How do you know no other vehicles were broken into?
    call it a hunch, but if there'd been other vehicles broken into during that incident, that would have been reported more widely and as part of the original story. It's easy enough to confirm with Salt Grass.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    State law requires elected officials such as sheriffs and constables (NOT their deputies) to provide their own vehicle for official use and they receive a vehicle allowance each month to assist them in this regard..

State law requires no such thing. State law ALLOWS it, but absolutely doesn't REQUIRE it. Sheriffs and Constables are absolutely able to use any equipment provided to them by the Commissioners Court.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom