• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    DC maybe these kids parents will see that Mr.Obama is a true two faced, unequivocal liar
    It is sad that these kids were turned away but on the other hand they got a first hand look and lesson in true Washington politics.
    Promise, promise, lie, lie, lie.:mad:

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Dang, you'd like to think these guys could have come up with some kind of solution...

The kids HOPED and the administration CHANGED their minds... looks like they made those campaign promises come true! ;)

Righhhhttt, and giving GM loans was a good idea with all the unions involved.... GM should start making toilets like the banking industry so more tax money can be flushed...

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    Dislike the 'bamster intensly, but without seeing a signed agrrement about the time I'd be inclined to go with the Whitehouse version expecting them at 9:30.

Lesson learned, children? GET IT IN WRITING, AND BE ON TIME!

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    The responses are kind of expected, but funny.

If they had a 45 minute window, expected at 9:30 but hold the time to 10:15 and they show up even later, they're out of luck. The school should have planned better and not expect the 10:15 deadline for a 9:30 appointment to be the appointment time.

Show me a restaurant that will hold a reservation longer than 15 minutes, or 30 minutes if you're lucky. The Whitehouse held theirs for 45 minutes. That's a lot more flexible than than I'd ever dream of.

It sucks for the kids, but the school screwed up if they left late enough to plan being 45 minutes late.

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    Yeah, my comment was meant in fun... they wasted $20 per kid on bus tickets to see what I now view as a tainted landmark. I still side on the side of folks that say if there was a REAL Hawaii birth certificate then he'd show it instead of the "Certificate of Live Birth" dated 2001.

Wait till a real president with real experience is back in the house, then go check it out...

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    The White House tells a slightly different story. A spokesperson said the group was actually supposed to be there at 9:30

Personally, I believe the White House

I also hate being late.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Just watched this jack ass on the morning news. It seems obvious to me that Obama is more comfortable talking about problems than solving problems. Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach.

Top Bottom