draw.php

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    draw.php

Not bad for being Born and raised in NY. Im with Hawg on drugs, some just don't belong ever to be legal. Seen way too many meth and crack heads.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Seen way too many meth and crack heads.

I thought about this a little at work today. A lot of things ruin a man's life. Drugs, alcohol, gambling, womanizing, sloth, living on the dole, voting for DOHbama. I say let them all rot in the streets, waste their lives away in a corporate cubicle, or count out my McNuggets.

If you are not happy with your work, workmanship, and personal relationships, you are wasting away anyway.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I thought about this a little at work today. A lot of things ruin a man's life. Drugs, alcohol, gambling, womanizing, sloth, living on the dole, voting for DOHbama. I say let them all rot in the streets, waste their lives away in a corporate cubicle, or count out my McNuggets.

Got to say I generally agree. Life is what you make of it. I've had my hard knocks like anyone else, but I've never turned to drugs to solve my problems. People will then cry, "Well, not everyone is as strong as you are!" Yah, so what? You can say that about any aspect of life. Why does our society suddenly place pity on a meth head who got hooked, but chooses to look the other way at homeless people who lost all due to something other than drugs. Pull yourself up by your own bootstraps, but if someone asks for your help, then help them. I'm sorry, but having to do everything but will my left testicle to the pharmacist just to receive "over the counter" cold medicine, all to try to prevent meth makers from producing their product is pure b.s.! Let me have my cold medication, and let the meth users either kick the habit or die if they don't. Be responsible for your own life. Call me cold-hearted, I don't care.

LonghornAR15

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Austin
    I couldn't resist jumping in on the drug thing. From a personal standpoint, I feel like an adult has the right to put/do anything they want in/with their body, provided they don't harm or endanger anyone else in the process. From a political standpoint, by legalizing drugs and stopping the silly "drug war" you would dramatically reduce crime from drug trafficking and reduce the burden imposed on taxpayers by an enormous prison system filled with non-violent drug offenders. Also, we spend unconscionable amounts of money on "drug enforcement" that is completely ineffective in reducing drugs crime and drug use. If we spent even a fraction of that money on treatment and prevention programs rates of drug abuse and addiction would be dramatically reduced, at much less of a cost to taxpayers. The problem is that as a society we view drug use as a moral issue, and have labeled a huge part of our population deviants and criminals for choosing to put chemicals in their body. We have a similar view of addiction, be it alcohol or drugs, and still largely do not accept that it is a medically recognized disease, one rooted in neurobiology and having little if anything to do with personal choice.

If we could accept the true nature of the drug trade, drug use, abuse, and addiction we would see that it is entirely possible to reduce the toll drugs are taking on our country, and far more cost effective.

And I do not use drugs or drink(Alcohol is a drug too, ya know)/

android

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Austin, TX
    I answered no to allowed unlimited global trade. I think the Federal Govt has this power and not using it strongly enough has screwed us up economically.

draw.php

Slotback

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Libertarian. No surprise there. By and large government needs to stay out of most everything.

Top Bottom