Gun Zone Deals

10 round limit - What round & pistol would you have for concealed and range use?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gilbertc13

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 27, 2018
    Katy
    like you?

Did you just forget to read the other posts before replying to that one? I asked you a question a few posts later. Either way whatever. Look I’m taking my edc (Glock 19) and putting a 10 round mag in it and calling it a day. I’m done with this topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    One more thing. So instead of a 365 let’s say it’s a Glock 19 gen 3. A Glock 19 gen 3 is California compliant, and is limited to 10 rounds. It ships from glocks factory with 10 round magazines. That seems to me like it’s limited to 10 rounds.
    On the flip side, are you using the word limited synonymously with manufactured. If that’s the case then I can see your side of the discussion. If not then I’m totally lost, kind of like Biden was on CNN during the Clinton rant.

I am using and interpreting the word limited to mean limited by manufacture. Not limited by blocking or pinning or otherwise restricting magazine capacity. So that about limits it to single stacks. The OP specified LIMITED

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Did you just forget to read the other posts before replying to that one? I asked you a question a few posts later. Either way whatever. Look I’m taking my edc (Glock 19) and putting a 10 round mag in it and calling it a day. I’m done with this topic

i read all of your ascinine shit

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin

your edc Glock 19 with a 10 round mag is not "limited" now........is it? it can still accept "high cap mags"

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    MA compliant also means the trigger has to have a pull weight of at least 10lbs.
    My sister lives there and has a Glock 17. Definitely doesn't have a 10 lbs trigger. Unless the drop safety dingus on the trigger counts as an external safety.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    My sister lives there and has a Glock 17. Definitely doesn't have a 10 lbs trigger. Unless the drop safety dingus on the trigger counts as an external safety.

OK, let me clarify it once more with the correct legal phrasing for you hair splitters and shitters of raisins: A MA gun dealer can only sell you a pistol made after 1994 if it has a 10lbs trigger unless it has an external safety. What you owned before, or modified back to stock after receiving it, or bought that was older ftf, no one cares.

JHE1956

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Comfort, TX
    With my short fingers the only double stack I have been able to get a decent grip is the Browning Hi Power, and I have some 10 round mags for that. Otherwise, the same as always: SIG P225 or SIG 938.

Top Bottom