Venture Surplus ad

10 round limit - What round & pistol would you have for concealed and range use?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Old_Sarge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2020
    South TX
    There are some tiny 9mm's that would fit the "concealed" part of concealed carry very well. The Sig P365, the Walther PPS M2, S&W Shield 9, Ruger LC9S... and a host of others.

For something bigger and maybe easier to hit with - 1911's, the Glock 43X / 48 (that "single" stack Glock 19 we asked for 20+ years ago) Sig P225 or a 225A1, P239, a Sig P220, S&W 4506, S&W 4006... of course you could use nerfed mags in "hi cap" guns like we did before the Clinton ban expired. Many a fellow learned that for many guns, you could squeeze 11 or 12 rounds of 9x19 into a .40 magazine and they would function. ATF even declared it OK like the stupidity between a pistol brace and a stock, because the magazine was not *designed* for 11 or 12 rounds of 9x19, it was designed for 10 rounds of .40 and it didn't matter if you could shove those extra rounds in. Of course today's ATF fed bois would probably interpret things differently than their daddy's generation did, and who knows how hard you'd be boned by the state.

Just ask the poor bastards in New York, California, or Maryland what they carry.
    Sig P365,

Sig Sauer P365 9mm Micro Compact Striker-Fired Pistol   Sportsman s Outdoor Superstore.png

Attachments

• Sig Sauer P365 9mm Micro Compact Striker-Fired Pistol   Sportsman s Outdoor Superstore.png
      Sig Sauer P365 9mm Micro Compact Striker-Fired Pistol Sportsman s Outdoor Superstore.png
      58.8 KB · Views: 319

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I spent a good part of my day today hiking in central Texas snake country and my near-new Sig P365 sitting high, left hip cross-draw, on my belt in a Fobus holster was marvelous.

It was secure and virtually invisible/unnoticeable under my shirt but was there if I needed it.

CCI 9mm shot cartriges were the first, third and fifth positions in the 10 round mag.

Perfect solution for snakes or other undesirable critters.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom