• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Exactly. What idiots have guns and ammo unsecured around 10 year olds? Glad it seems the girl will be ok.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Exactly. What idiots have guns and ammo unsecured around 10 year olds? Glad it seems the girl will be ok.

There are people who have argued with me in CHL classes and will argue on forums that they don't need to lock their guns up because their kids "know better" or have been around guns and have been drilled, questioned, tested, etc. Or they argue that the gun is stored "too high" or hidden too well for their kids to get them.

It is tragic, irresponsible and criminal.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    There are people who have argued with me in CHL classes and will argue on forums that they don't need to lock their guns up because their kids "know better" or have been around guns and have been drilled, questioned, tested, etc. Or they argue that the gun is stored "too high" or hidden too well for their kids to get them.

Wow, idjits are everywhere. As soon as my daughter was born, I got a safe. When she started having friends over for sleepovers, and when she went to them, my better half and I flat out asked the parents where she was staying if they had guns and are they secured. We volunteered the information.

I'm glad it is criminal.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo

pretty sure I even recall that arugment being played out on here before.

I'm paranoid as hell about what I'm going to do with the AR. Not a lot of options to keep it bedside and locked up like a pistol. Chamber empty, bolt closed, and safety on is how it is stored currently. That should be fine for a bit but is a long ways from being as safe as i'd like with young kids running around in the future.

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom