• ...and so much more!
  • TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradshaw warned the girl that she was "going to jail," but the child continued kicking and crying and resisted his attempt to handcuff her.

Is this what our country has descended into? I suppose this is what happens when lawyers and the ACLU step in under the aegis of political correctness and remove parents' and schools' ability to punish...*gasp* with corporal punishment...unruly children. What next, having the police come over and beat your kid with a nightstick because they refuse to brush their teeth? Extremely sad commentary about our society, and very ridiculous.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    There is so much wrong wit this one.

1. Why would a mother call the police on her 10 year old?
    2. Why would the mother say the cop could taser her if he had to?
    3. Why did the cop tase her?
    4. What would cause the police to place the child in custody?

I hate divorce.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    I am sure glad my parents didn't have a taser as I would be sporting a fro to this day. I had to settle for old fashioned a$$ whoopings from mom or dad. It came in basically a tie between who could hit harder. The amount of pain was determined by where I landed. It really did not take long to learn that now meant now, go meant go, and most importantly no meant no. I had stop mastered by three.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I hate divorce.

I was talking to a guy about a week ago. He is divorced, gets along great with his ex, and his son lives 1500 miles away. He could not understand why the South was so hung up on staying in a loveless, unhappy, unfulfilling marriage.

I didn't have the heart to tell him that life is made up by more things than laughing, smiling, and being entertained. Much like his minimum wage job, I imagine he didn't work at his marriage.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    There is so much wrong wit this one.

1. Why would a mother call the police on her 10 year old?
    2. Why would the mother say the cop could taser her if he had to?
    3. Why did the cop tase her?
    4. What would cause the police to place the child in custody?

I hate divorce.
    good question. Glad the mom didn't say shoot her if ya have to

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I learned from my Dad how to command respect and obedience with just a look. Even with all the kids in our family the spankings were relatively few and far between (except for one brother), because we knew what would happen if we didn't comply with Mom & Dad's wishes. The state has stepped in and eliminated the millenia old practice/need for corporal punishment to keep the little turds in line. We reap the benefits in America every day now. :1zhelp:

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    I learned from my Dad how to command respect and obedience with just a look. Even with all the kids in our family the spankings were relatively few and far between (except for one brother), because we knew what would happen if we didn't comply with Mom & Dad's wishes. The state has stepped in and eliminated the millenia old practice/need for corporal punishment to keep the little turds in line. We reap the benefits in America every day now. :1zhelp:
    +1

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I learned from my Dad how to command respect and obedience with just a look.

You had it easy. For us, if they had to look at you, it was probably a spanking. If they had to talk, it was inta-asswhipping.

At the time, I thought it was mean. As an adult, I realize they did us, and the people around us, a huge favor.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Help, I need the Police to come dicipline my children. What a crock, nothing a good old fashioned whipping wouldn't fix. When they get too big for spanking, take them outside and beat them like they are grown. People just don't seem to teach their children respect anymore, then they just grow up to be liberal Democrats. Sorry, I had to.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    You had it easy. For us, if they had to look at you, it was probably a spanking. If they had to talk, it was inta-asswhipping. At the time, I thought it was mean. As an adult, I realize they did us, and the people around us, a huge favor.

Amen to that!

Help, I need the Police to come dicipline my children. What a crock, nothing a good old fashioned whipping wouldn't fix. When they get too big for spanking, take them outside and beat them like they are grown. People just don't seem to teach their children respect anymore, then they just grow up to be liberal Democrats. Sorry, I had to.

I remember how growing up it was not uncommon to see a parent not only spank a kid in public but pull their pants down to do it. Can you imagine if that happened today, especially in a messed up state like California? Not only would the parent be arrested for child abuse, but also charged with public nudity (of the child). By today's standards, virtually all of our parents are child abusers. Think about it. :banghead:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom