100 days, 100 mistakes

Strelok

Ста́лкер
TGT Supporter
Nov 28, 2008
Balcones Fault
I haven't seen this many Democratic President Foreign Policy
and Foreign Relations blunders in such a short period of time
since first becoming the President just like John F. Kennedy.

cuate

Well-Known
Jan 27, 2009
Comanche Co., Texas
I disagree Bro, poking ridicule at his ineptness and lack of "couth" and unstable thinking are becoming a National past time among we who loved our Republic instead of that leftist two bit democracy he champions. Give him hell and his Pelosis, Reids, Barney Franks and all the rest of them until we can be rid of them....

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
I'll still find time in my day to criticize his stupidity. Was just saying it's no longer a sport as much as it is a duty.

Seriously, how much of a D-bag (think Summer's Eve) do you have to be to pull #5 and #56? That's pre-k, diaper stuff.

Texas42

TGT Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Texas
The thing I don't get is that the newspapers seem to think he is the best thing in the world.

I've seen at least two different papers that basically were praising Obama's first 100 days.

I don't see how you can look at what has happened and rationally say that he is doing a good job.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
The thing I don't get is that the newspapers seem to think he is the best thing in the world.
What's not to get? Newpapers are an integral part of the leftist media. Surely you don't expect fair, objective reporting from ABC/CBS/NBC/CNN...why would you expect it from a newspaper?

Top Bottom