• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Good evening y’all.

I will be hosting an El Paso TGT group shoot on 11 December 2022 at 1:00 PM. Meet at the Flying J off of exit 0 on I-10W going from El Paso toward Las Cruces. The address is

3001 Mountain Pass Blvd, Anthony, TX 79821

After linking up and introductions are made we will head out to the Anthony Gap area for a few hours. Exact location to be determine based on who shows up and what other activity is going on in the area. We are going to BLM land on a dirt road with no services. Plan accordingly.

You will need food, water, targets, ammo, weapon(s), maintenance kit, electronic ear pro, first aid kit, trash bags, and clothing appropriate for our desert environment.

I look forward to meeting anyone who comes on out.

I will update this post about a week out with weather.
    Guns International

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I'll be there.

Here's a video, with stills from the last meet. Hopefully it will help who'm ever may be on the fence.

Man I'm having a hard time posting this video...

Last edited:

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    Good evening y’all. The shoot / get together on 11 December is still on. Long range forecast is predicting 58°, winds around 7 mph, and sunny skies with the sun low in the southern sky.

I plan on zeroing two rifles, maybe some 5.56 velocity testing, and I’ll bring a 9mm pistol. I will bring 5 gallons of water, some food/snacks, a steel target, a zero target, a partial motion concealed carry training target, and my normal range/medical gear.

Looking forward to seeing anyone that comes out.

bifner66

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2022
    El Paso
    Good evening y’all. The shoot / get together on 11 December is still on. Long range forecast is predicting 58°, winds around 7 mph, and sunny skies with the sun low in the southern sky.

I plan on zeroing two rifles, maybe some 5.56 velocity testing, and I’ll bring a 9mm pistol. I will bring 5 gallons of water, some food/snacks, a steel target, a zero target, a partial motion concealed carry training target, and my normal range/medical gear.

Looking forward to seeing anyone that comes out.
    Count me in.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Final notice everyone! Today at 1 PM. Confirmed attendance is myself, @ehull2000, @bifner66, and @Ozzman.

Come out and meet your fellow Texans/2A supporters. If any of you decide to join us last minute and need to get ahold of us, my number is (915)790-6771.

Hope you all and your loved ones are doing well. God bless.

hullhullhull

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2022
    El Paso
    I will meet anyone that is not familiar with the location above.
    At 1:00 p.m. I will be at the Flying J on I-10W towards Las Cruces. The address is
    3001 Mountain Pass Blvd, Anthony, TX 79821
    I am driving a white chevy silverado dually flatbed with an orange water cooler on the back along with some range stuff.

We will depart from the Flying J and move direct to the BLM shooting area in the Anthony Gap.

Top Bottom