• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    4. The Santa Clara gunshop shooting in 1999 was stopped by an armed citizen after the shooter declared that he was going to kill everyone. Police found a list of intended victims in his car. Only the perpetrator, Richard Gable Stevens was shot.

Goto be one of the stupidest wanabe mass murderers ever. Not only was he stupid enough to not go to a gun free zone, he went to literally the exact opposite. I kinda wonder if it was more a case of lead assisted suicide sorta like the guys who will draw down on a cop so they don't have to at least be half a man and take care of the job themselves.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    My favorite is still the old man from Early, TX. If I recall correctly, he fired multiple rounds from a 357 revolver and hit the suspect multiple times from a distance over 100 yards. Amazing old bastard.

Burnt Jeep

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2014
    Woodway,TX
    Goto be one of the stupidest wanabe mass murderers ever. Not only was he stupid enough to not go to a gun free zone, he went to literally the exact opposite. I kinda wonder if it was more a case of lead assisted suicide sorta like the guys who will draw down on a cop so they don't have to at least be half a man and take care of the job themselves.

My gun free zone argument would always be if they see those cowards going into a police station or gun shop to shoot it up. I guess I have to rephrase that argument thanks to this knowledge.

Top Bottom