11 things every girl should know about guns.

Acera

TGT Addict
Jan 17, 2011
Republic of Texas
I laughed out loud after reading this :)

5. When the cranky, old fart at the gun range tells you not to put your finger over the barrel of the gun while you’re shooting, smile sweetly and tell him to eat a bag of dicks.

shortround

TGT Addict
Jan 24, 2011
Grid 0409
My best students have always been women. They grew up putting dresses on dolls, and tending to the sweeter side of the sexes.

When introduced to firearms, they pay attention to the details, because a gun can "hurt you."

Boys on the other hand have no fear and think they are invincible. They do stoopid shnitt just because they can. Sometimes it takes a two-by-four across their noggings or a huge dose of humility to get their attention.

MR2Aaron

Oct 8, 2012
Austin, TX
What is the one about not putting your finger over the barrel of the gun while you're shooting referring to?

Is that like, some funky super-tactical operator grip for shooting a rifle or something?

Major Kong

Well-Known
May 9, 2013
Katy
Great article. Going to share with my 4 daughters. . .when they are all old enough. Only one qualifies right now.

MK

#12. Every Friend and Family Member who shot a BB gun when they were 8 years old will consider themselves a Firearms Expert and will want to give you advice. Just smile and take it for what it's worth.

Jungle Work

Top Bottom