Venture Surplus ad

SOLD 1100+ Rounds of 55gr Wolf .223 Ammunition (Steel Cased)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dstone20

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2018
    Georgetown
    Howdy Folks,

Cleaning out my ammo stash.

Up for sale is 1100+ rounds of Wolf 55gr .223 steel cased ammunition.

940 rounds are still in factory boxes (47 boxes). They were always stored in a steel ammo can with oxy absorber and desiccant in a climate controlled environment. The other 190 rounds were loaded in Saiga mags and stored in my safe, which is also climate controlled. Sold the Saiga back in CA and I've since put the loose rounds into a zip lock with desiccant and oxy absorber and stuck them in the ammo can with the boxed ammo. I counted a total of 1130 rounds, but I'm listing as 1100 rounds just to be sure you get what you pay for.

Asking $400. .36¢ a round. Ammo can (Tall 50 Cal size) is included if you want it. Not trying to gouge or take advantage of the market. This is what I paid for this ammo (not including the ammo can). This is also the same price SG Ammo had this same ammo listed for when they had it in stock last, if you factor in shipping.

I am relatively new to Texas and TGT. I have plenty of positive feedback on Calguns and Gunbroker under the same username. FTF transaction in Georgetown or Round Rock.
    Military Camp

Attachments

• TGTwolf223.jpg
      TGTwolf223.jpg
      1.2 MB · Views: 168
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom