• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Filly was mad at the people that left comments. Poor ki could of lost an eye..... Yup. Being stupid and curious and curious is painful, yet i survived. Hopefully he learned.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    LOL!! Can't a guy experiment without it becoming a federal case? Back in the day it was a hammer smacking them on the sidewalk. Ouch! LOL!!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    I can't count the number of things I blew up. I do remember having to explain to my mother why I had no eyebrows (a little issue with hydrogen). We shot a kid in the leg with a .22 case when we stole some ammo off of the shooting range (the instructors weren't good at keeping count) and removed the bullets in the building bricks at YMCA camp when I was about 9 or 10. We lit a trail of powder to the case and this kid walked across the room at the same time. I don't think it broke skin, but it did scare the hell out of him.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Chemistry and 12 year olds also dont mix. After the mess dries, DO NOT put a match to it. Especially on a brand new oak dinner table.

Sent by a idjit coffeeholic

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    If he were within a 10-mile radius of a school, Bloomberg will count it as another school shooting.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I can't count the number of things I blew up. I do remember having to explain to my mother why I had no eyebrows (a little issue with hydrogen). We shot a kid in the leg with a .22 case when we stole some ammo off of the shooting range (the instructors weren't good at keeping count) and removed the bullets in the building bricks at YMCA camp when I was about 9 or 10. We lit a trail of powder to the case and this kid walked across the room at the same time. I don't think it broke skin, but it did scare the hell out of him.

Haha. Used to do the same thing. My friends hit my little brother with one the same way and man oh man did my dad get mad. He hadn't heard all the little bangs we were making but he sure heard my brother yelling.

Polarbear6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Central Texas

Happy to see I wasn't the only one. But instead of the sidewalk, we used a bench vise in the garage. Put the round in it, and whacked the primer with a hammer and tap.

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    Happy to see I wasn't the only one. But instead of the sidewalk, we used a bench vise in the garage. Put the round in it, and whacked the primer with a hammer and tap.
    lol....brother and I did this a few times...the best was throwing live shells (rifle and shotgun) in our huge burn barrel... Saw the old burn barrel for the first time in over 30 yrs last month... still had all the dents from the shells going off.

MCA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2014
    Priddy, TX
    What do you get when teenaged boys have access to nitrocellulose (the stuff they make lacquer, old-fashioned photographic film, and some filtration membranes from), empty BB gun CO2 cylinders, a hacksaw, and a bench vice in the basement?

a: an open-face pipe bomb (more of a mortar actually) and a hole in the living room floor.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    There might have been an incident in my childhood on the beach with a 12ga. shell, an old piece of drift wood with a 12ga. sized hole, a hammer and a nail. Yes, there was a stern talking to. Nobody injured though :)

The Dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    All over the world
    anyone else think its slightly odd his mother ended up at McDonalds before the ER? If my kid cough frag from anything I wouldnt be stopping for a chicken nugget happy mean before taking him to get medical attention.

As far as mixing a lighter and a .22 cal bullet in his hand, I think we may have a contestant for the darwin awards. I mean boys will be boys and I know I've done some crazy stuff in my life but even I (and seems like most of us one here) at least knew to use something other than my fingers to play with fire.

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I got some brass lodged in my cheek, when a friend of mine went at some starting pistols blanks with hair spray and a lighter. The thing would not heal and start to bleed again. So about three days later my dad went in there with some tweezers and pulled out a peice of brass.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Never had a black cat or similar fire cracker go off in my hand before, but I did have some jumping jacks go off before I could toss them. Had a few pretty severe but very small burns from the little jets on those things.

Top Bottom